Prominent Los Angeles plaintiff personal injury law firm looking for a litigation paralegal. We emphasize a strong, family minded work culture predicated on respect, honesty, empathy and passion. Candidates must have a strong work ethic, a positive attitude, and be able to work both independently and as part of a team. We are looking for someone who is willing to learn, ask questions and to take pride in their work.
What you’ll do:
- Drafting summons and complaint
- Client communication
- Responding and propounding discovery
- Preparing trial binders
- Drafting meet and confer letters
What we’re looking for:
- 2+ years of experience working in the field of law
- Positive attitude
- Well organized
- Good writing and communication skills
- Ability to work within the team
We are looking for someone to join our team for the long term. The position offers a competitive salary, performance-based bonuses, paid time off, and plenty of opportunity to grow.
Inspired organizations create environments where people want to come to work.
Please submit a resume.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $28.00 - $45.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Free parking
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Los Angeles, CA 90015: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Paralegal: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: In person