T-Rex Solutions LLC is a HUBZone certified leading business in the Federal Information Technology Sector delivering Program Management and Information Technology solutions every day to satisfied clients. We partner with a diverse set of private and government agency customers and within the past year T-Rex has won the Department of Commerce (DOC) United States Census Bureau 2020 Census Technical Integrator (TI) contract. This is a $1 Billion, long-term mission critical program that will be active through 2021 tasked with assessing, evaluating, designing and integrating a large-scale System of Systems to successfully execute the 2020 United States Census.
What you’ll do:
The Asset Manager/Procurement Analyst/ (AMPA) leads the 2020 Census Technical Integrator asset control activities and assists with program procurements. The AMPA manages the program inventory of hardware and software assets and ensures compliance with license agreements and overall program governance. The AMPA also supports procurement activities including business agreements, competition, scope allocation, funding, asset and material requirements, task proposal responses, performance assessment and reporting. The AMPA provides input to the Asset Management Plan.
What you’ll bring:
- Develop and manage asset management processes and procedures for all 2020 Census hardware, software, and related services in accordance to best practices
- Track the review, delivery, receipt, inventory and audit of hardware and software acquisitions
- Maintains records and databases containing information regarding licenses, warranties, and service agreements for the organization's hardware and software
- Receive inventory, reconcile against Purchase Orders, and capture inbound equipment within comprehensive asset records
- Identify and report all expirations of product licenses and support agreements
- Assist/Coordinate procurement of trail licenses and demonstration hardware
- Assist with the coordination of the project’s procurement program, process and procedures according to the program Asset Management Plan, program requirements and industry best practices
- Ensure procurements are coordinated and handled in accordance with DCAA Contractor Purchasing System Administration guidelines
- Coordinate procurement actions in accordance with the Bill of Materials (BOM) for hardware and software purchases.
- Develop effective and efficient business rhythms to keep vendors informed and provide performance feedback
- Coordinate the traceability of changes throughout the BOM and procurement baseline
- Apply a best practice to develop best fit procurement process that is effective and efficient and provides transparency into procurement actions and suspense times
- Assess and complete prompt delivery and assessments of procurement changes including impact
- Contribute to and support procurement management strategy at the organizational level
- Identify, analyze, prepare risk mitigation tactics
- Identify and manage anticipated resistance
- Consult project teams.
- Support training and communication efforts
- Support and engage senior leaders
- Support organizational design and definition of roles and responsibilities
- Coordinate efforts with other specialists
- Track and report issues
- Define and measure success metrics and monitor change process. Define, analyze and present appropriate Procurement metrics as part of the continual service improvement lifecycle.
Gets you Bonus Points:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant major from an accredited college or university with 10+ years of continuous and progressive experience
- Experience and expert knowledge of asset management and procurement principles, methodologies and tools.
- Performed asset management and/or procurement management on large system integrations programs (200+ program organizations) under T&M and FFP contract types.
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle including Agile.
- Tools/Technology Experience: Knowledge working in MS SharePoint environment preferred.
- Organizational Skills: Can plan and prioritize work, both their own and that of project team. Follows tasks to their logical conclusion and makes sure that everything has been done to the right standard. Good attention to detail.
- Team Work: Able to enthuse and maintain team interest. Comfortable working both individually and as part of a team. Prepared to challenge ideas within a group in a constructive way. Ability to influence others and move a team toward a common vision or goal.
- Leadership: Acute business acumen and understanding of organizational issues and challenges. Able to work effectively at all levels in an organization.
- Communications: Ability to communicate clearly and efficiently to team members and clients, verbally and in writing. Able to present ideas in a variety of ways depending upon audience and context. Excellent active listening skills.
- Quantitative Management: Ability to determine process measures and track to determine process effectiveness and efficiency.
- Problem Solving: Natural inclination for planning strategy and tactics. Ability to analyze problems and determine root cause, generating alternatives, evaluating and selecting alternatives and implementing solutions.
- Results oriented: Able to drive things forward regardless of personal interest in the task.
- Previous Census Bureau experience
Established in 1999, T-Rex Solutions, LLC is a proven mid-tier business providing data-centric mission services to the Federal government as it increasingly tries to secure and leverage the power of data. We design, integrate, secure, and deploy advanced technical solutions for our customers so they can efficiently fulfill their critical objectives. T-Rex offers both IT and professional services to numerous Federal agencies and is a leader in providing high quality and innovative solutions in the areas of Cloud and Infrastructure Services, Cyber Security, and Big Data Engineering.
T-Rex is constantly seeking qualified people to join our growing team. We have built a broad client base through our devotion to delivering quality products and customer service, and to do that we need quality individuals. But more than that, we at T-Rex are committed to creating a culture that supports the development of every employee's personal and professional lives. T-Rex has made a commitment to maintain the status of an industry leader in compensation packages and benefits which includes competitive salaries, performance bonuses, training and educational reimbursement, Fidelity 401(k) and Cigna healthcare benefits.
T-Rex is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors.