Estimated: $110,000 - $160,000 a year6 days ago
- Microsoft Excel
- Corporate finance
- Chartered Financial Analyst
- Communication skills
- Master of Business Administration
- Master's degree
Full Job Description
The Sr. Manager, Corporate Development plays an important role in developing and strengthening client relationships, participating on advisory teams and in structuring and executing a full range of financial transactions. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with investors and principals on a wide range of complex transactions including mergers & acquisitions, divestitures, restructurings, equity capital and debt capital raises. The successful candidate will work closely with professionals throughout the firm and its partners to deliver high quality advice to our investors. This position plays an important role on a team who will encourage you to go beyond the numbers and think creatively.
The Sr. Manager is assigned to a variety of projects and are given a broad range of responsibilities, some of which include:
- Conduct extensive quantitative economic, industry and company research and analysis.
- Draft and prepare pitch books and marketing materials with detailed industry materials for multiple technology sectors - including mergers and acquisitions (M&A), public/private debt & equity capital markets, syndicated bank financing - and other internal documentation by coordinating internal and external resources.
- Develop financial models for a broad range of corporate finance alternatives and due diligence for transactions including M&A, strategic alternatives, capital structure performing customized company valuation analysis and actively being involved in M&A transactions and fixed income and equity issuances.
- Conduct and model development, acquisition finance and syndicated loan and capital market financing.
- Create and analyze financial modeling, valuation, comparable & relative value analyses and market-specific analysis helping manage transaction processes and assist in structuring transactions.
- Facilitate and coordinate product group idea generation and solutions development across a broad platform of global capabilities of our partners.
- Assist in financing structuring, underwriting transaction evaluation, preparation, due diligence and execution.
- Assist in the development and continued cultivation of investor relationships and deal sourcing.
- Organize and prepare presentations, which explain industry trends, assessing clients' situations to provide the necessary financial advice and recommending strategies to meet client goals.
- MBA or Masters' degree in Finance or Economics with minimum 10 years of tier 1 investment bank experience and a proven track record working on complex executed deals across M&A and various industry sectors
- FINRA License – Series 79 and Series 63 if not already held preferable
- CPA and/or CFA designation preferable
- Knowledge of corporate finance, securities, financial markets and risk & pricing analysis, with emphasis on M&A execution experience.
- Comfortable reading and interpreting financial statements.
- Aptitude or expertise with sourcing and analyzing complex data sets with the ability to synthesize large amounts of information, drawing insightful conclusions, and developing innovative ideas and/or product solutions.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products; skills in Business Intelligence tools (Alteryx, Tableau, RPA, AI) will be beneficial
- Strong Excel modeler (including stress testing) and competency for creating cogent, highimpact charts and tables.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and deliver high-quality results under tight deadlines.
- Maturity and good judgement in handling confidential and sensitive information
- Strong written and oral communication skills and ability to convey ideas.
- Creativity and intellectual curiosity
- Ability to work independently and must be able to work effectively in a team environment.
This position is fully remote.