- Bachelor's Degree
- Master's Degree
Saylor Consultng Group is seeking a talented Senior Scheduler to work with Airport staff to coordinate and develop Program-wide schedules and with separate CIP Project Teams to assist with their project schedules. T
The Sr. Scheduler will work with Airport staff to coordinate Program-wide schedules, and with separate CIP Project Teams to assist with their project schedules. The Sr. Scheduler shall also identify opportunities to integrate schedules with cash flow in a consistent manner and to link project costs to schedule seamlessly. The Sr. Scheduler will support the development and implementation of a consistent coding structure that will tie cost and schedule together at the project level and will enable roll-up reporting for the overall CIP.
The Sr. Scheduler will work with Airport staff and CIP Project Teams to gather, review, and report out on project scope and schedule information for the overall CIP. The Sr. Scheduler will help the Airport ensure that project schedules are reported in a transparent, consistent, and real-time manner.
CIP Program Level
- Assist with development and maintenance of program-level schedule using individual project schedules.
- Identify and analyze dependencies, controls, and interfaces between CIP Projects, and with other Airport operational activities. Provide recommended solutions or re-sequencing options to Airport Management to help the Airport manage program risks and make informed decisions.
- Produce Monthly Schedule Spotlight
- Produce Schedule Interface Report
- Produce Self Selected Milestones Report
- Support Unifier Integration Efforts and consistency of data input into Unifier
CIP Project Level
- Perform quality assurance of individual CIP Project Teams to enhancing consistency and accuracy in the reporting of all information.
- Engage Airport Staff and consultants alike to uniformly exchange information relating to schedules and risk.
- Assist CIP Project Teams to ensure that schedule reports meet Airport reporting and formatting requirements.
- A&E: Work with Section Managers to ensure that the schedules are updated quarterly, support development of cash flow, produce master schedule for A&E.
- 10 years of experience in project/program scheduling is required with at least 5 years in a Senior Scheduler role.
- Experience as a Senior Scheduler for a large, complex multi-project program. Previous airport experience preferred.
- Demonstrated success working as an integral team member in a senior role
- Understanding and commitment to the principles of lean construction and pull planning.Experience with directing, planning, and scheduling functions, including schedule development, control, and analysis.
- Advanced knowledge of engineering, procurement, contracts, and construction management in the buildings construction industry.
- Broad knowledge of Project Control Systems and processes including leading schedule processing software, databases and spreadsheet applications required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to interface with all levels and functions in a constructive fashion and report to client management team.
- BS/MS in Engineering or Construction Management preferred.
Our business is thriving and we offer unlimited opportunities for growth and career advancement. Additionally, we offer a competitive rate, flexibility, and a collaborative environment that recognizes and rewards hard work, with unlimited opportunities for professional development and advancement.
Please email cover letter and CV to above contact email. We look forward to hearing from you!
Saylor Consulting Group is an equal opportunity employer and makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of merit. All candidates must have a valid US passport, visa or green card.