- Faxing/emailing documents as needed
- Requesting additional information and ensuring files are complete
- Calling individuals, as needed, to request additional information
- Clerical duties of filing, photocopying/scanning, printing, etc.
- Receive/sort daily mail and deliveries
- Coordinate and orders all items for corporate events
- Organize office and assist associates in ways that optimize procedures
- Sort and distribute communications in a timely manner
- Strong written, verbal communication and math skills.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Good time management skills.
- Ability to contribute positively as part of a team, helping out with various tasks as required.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00 to $55,000.00 /year
- Relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance