With our portfolio of global Power Brands such as Oreo and belVita biscuits, Cadbury Dairy Milk and Milka chocolate and Trident gum, we’re the world’s #1 in biscuits and candy, and #2 in chocolate and gum. We’re Mondelēz International, a snacking powerhouse with operations in more than 80 countries, with approximately 90,000 employees globally and our brands are marketed in around 165 countries.
Our purpose and vision is to create more MOMENTS OF JOY by building the BEST SNACKING COMPANY IN THE WORLD.
As a part of Sales, you’ll put our customers at the heart of our business. By building strong relationships with every customer, big or small, you’ll help Mondelēz International become the supplier of choice and ensure we deliver world-class execution of our business plans in every store.
The role of the Mondelēz International Sales Service Representative Order Writer is designed to build a world-class Direct Store Delivery (DSD) business at the retail level through effective planning and order-writing and properly fulfilling the merchandising and needs of the customer. The Representative is responsible primarily, though not exclusively, for ordering and merchandising Nabisco brands. Areas of focus will include full shelf conditions, neatly-merchandised displays and shelves, building display point-of-sale in all areas of store, properly-rotated stock, and accurate price tags / POS in place for all departments.
A major objective of this role is to establish and maintain rapport with key store individuals while providing outstanding customer service. This role will be responsible for maintaining a timely and accurate call schedule. The SSROW will also be responsible for identifying selling opportunities at store level and communicating those opportunities, and individual store problems to the appropriate Mondelēz Global personnel.
Mondelēz International is an employer of inclusion who partners with diversity groups which cater to people of all ethnicities, genders, ages and sexual orientations. Mondelēz International also works with military veterans to help hire our heroes who have served our nation, as well as partner with disability networks to include people of all abilities to help the company succeed for years to come.
Benefits and Compensation:
The FULL-TIME Sales Service Representative Order Writer position offers a comprehensive medical and dental, vision benefit package, Employee Assistance Program, paid vacation and holidays. Along with a competitive hourly compensation rate, the role also offers work related mileage reimbursement and eligibility to participate in an incentive program.
- Ability to perform hard work in a fast-pace work environment and meet the defined physical activities (frequent lifting, bending, and carrying up to 25 lbs., occasionally over 50 lbs., pushing, pulling, etc.)while adhering to the safety expectations and processes
- Selling and Inventory Management: Fully using sales and order management systems and technologies that ensure exceptional customer service.
- Promotions/Merchandising: Identifying opportunities to use promotional and merchandising techniques to develop and support customer relations.
- Flexibility: Ability to change schedule on a daily basis to meet the demands of the business.
- Self-starter who is comfortable working as part of a team to achieve common goals and objectives.
- Planning and organizing skills
- Strong and Effective communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Problem-solving skills
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office, Internet and Cellular/Wireless devices)
- All applicants must be at least 18 years of age
- High School Diploma or GED required
- A valid driver's license, reliable transportation, and proof of auto insurance required
- A flexible work schedule is required, including being available to work weekends and holidays.
- Previous retail / grocery experience a plus.
- Access to the internet with a personal email account
- Successful completion of drug test, MVR check, and general background check.
Mondelēz Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, gender, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, uniform service, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.
Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing education and work history, in order to be considered for this position. All applicants will receive an email after submitting the first stage of the application. This email will include a link to return to the second stage of the application process. If you had previously submitted a resume, you will need to confirm/verify education and work history. For those that did not submit a resume, you will need to manually enter education and work history.