We are thrilled to announce that Cumberland International Trucks has been named the 2017 Dealer of the Year. This award is given to only one store out of 700+ trucking dealers across the country. If you are looking to start a career with the #1 truck dealer in North America, please apply below!
We are currently seeking an Experienced Mobile Diesel Mechanic at Cumberland Trucks located in Nashville, TN. Sign on bonus and relocation assistance available for qualified candidates.
We train and provide education for TOP PAY. We offer a career path, not just a job.
The role of the Experienced Mobile Diesel Technician is to assist customers with diesel repairs at their worksite and/or roadside. Therefore a good driving record is essential for this job.
Nashville is among the fastest growing cities in America with no income tax. What does this mean? Work hard and earn more. Take advantage of a great place to work and great place to live today.
What We Offer Our Employees – Contact Us Today to Learn More:
- Sign on bonus for qualified candidates
- Relocation assistance for qualified candidates
- Dayshift available
- Monthly incentive bonus / efficiency bonus opportunities
- Cummins authorized dealer
- TOP pay in industry / market
- ASE and CDL reimbursement - Yearly medical card
- We offer a full line-up of benefits, including company match 401k plan
- Onsite healthcare is available on a monthly basis
- Must be a team player with a strong sense of commitment to the customer and service team
- Must have previous diesel technician experience
- Experience with Cummins, Detroit, and CAT engines is a plus
- Must conduct oneself in a professional manner
- Must have an inventory of hand tools to facilitate the assigned repairs
- Must have a valid driver's license with the ability to obtain a CDL license
- ASE certifications and OEM training are a plus but we are willing to train you!
Core Brand Promise
- Access to Technology – Along with an unwavering commitment to provide the highest level of service possible, we must make technology available to our customers that enhances and personalizes their experience and makes them want to come back. This includes simplifying self-service elements as well as automated processes.
- Continuous Improvement – Today’s customers expect their brands to constantly strive to make their decisions and daily lives less complicated than before. By constantly refining processes and customer interaction, we are more likely to foster a closer and deeper working relationship with customers, increasing our chances of winning their appreciation and dedication.
- Flawless Execution – From answering the phone to closing a deal, the smoother and more seamless everything feels to the customer, the more they become attached. Flawless execution is more than just responding to customer needs; it’s also about anticipating and addressing needs they don’t know they have. Flawless execution builds value in the brand and confidence in the hearts and minds of customers.
- Honor – We honor customer relationships by providing world-class service.
- Readiness – We use all available resources to ensure that we are always ready to address any and all customer concerns and demands.
- Victory – When our customers win, we win.
- Loyalty – We aim to foster customer loyalty by upholding our core values and by keeping our brand promise.
The Journey Starts Here
This line positions Cumberland as the dealer of choice for vehicle buyers within the brand’s market reach. The phrase suggests to prospects that they are in the right place and that they need look no further. It also nods to the history of the name Cumberland, the explorer responsible for transporting the name from one continent to another through honor and loyalty to his motherland.
Mechanic, Technician, Service Mechanic, Service, Trucking, Heavy Technician, Master, Engine Technician, Master Tech, Master Technician, Service Tech, Tech, Truck Tech, Truck Service Tech, Transportation, Heavy Equipment, Express Tech, Truck Engine, Power Tech, Generator Technician, Tire Care, ASE Master, ASE, Heavy Duty Truck, Entry-level Tech, Diesel Generator Technician, Level A, Level B, CDL, Diesel Tech Mechanics