Republic Services is developing, growing and expanding and is focused on building innovative technology platforms. The technology transformation at Republic Services is happening right now, and we are seeking the brightest and most talented Information Technology professionals to lead the way in this transformation. We seek enthusiastic individuals who are excited about transforming the way we utilize technology in our industry. Technical expertise and creativity are the keys to ensuring that we build the best technology solutions resulting in a superior experience for our customers and employees. The Identity and Access Management (IAM) Analyst works with other business units, Internal Audit, IT teams and vendors to deliver enterprise IAM services. The IAM Analyst performs user provisioning and identity management; and assists with evaluation, selection and deployment of enterprise IAM solutions. The IAM Analyst delivers exemplary customer service to the organization.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office products: Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong technical, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to interact with IT personnel on all levels to resolve issues and provide solutions in a timely manner.
- Understands the need for, and consistently practices, effective teamwork with others.
- Capable of prioritizing and managing assignments, tasks and projects to completion with minimal supervision.
- Ability to maintain a detail oriented approach while multitasking in a fast paced environment.
- Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Engineering Degree in Information Security, Information Systems, IT or Computer Science.
- IBM Certified Associate - IBM Security Identity Manager / Security Identity Governance.
- Experience with IBM Security Identity Manager.
- Coordinates user provisioning and identity management.
- Interfaces with end users to addresses intermediate to complex questions and problems related to user access management across business applications, active directory, VPN, and email.
- Communicates enterprise IAM related content and guidance across the organization.
- Assists project teams to evaluate IAM considerations for projects and perform role-modeling for business applications.
- Provides daily, weekly and monthly support and maintenance of the IAM solution(s).
- Assists in developing and publishing access reports for identity governance.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned or apparent. The statements used herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by an employee in this position, and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required by an incumbent so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the Company.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a customer facing role. • Experience supporting IT application and infrastructure. • Experience with root cause analysis.
Rewarding Compensation and Benefits
Eligible employees can elect to participate in:
- Comprehensive medical benefits coverage, dental plans and vision coverage.
- Health care and dependent care spending accounts.
- Short- and long-term disability.
- Life insurance and accidental death & dismemberment insurance.
- Employee and Family Assistance Program (EAP).
- Employee discount programs.
- 401(k) plan with a generous company match.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP).
Republic Services is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.