- Construction Experience
- Military Experience
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Retirement Plan
VISTA Technology Services, Inc. (VISTA) is seeking a Logistics Analyst to work in Washington, DC. We are looking for an experienced logistics professional with Program Executive Office background providing advice and guidance for new construction sustainment strategies and providing executive level updates to senior acquisition leadership; experience with naval Foreign Military Sales program logistics support is also a plus.
- Provide related ship acquisition logistics and maintenance support in the areas of ship, combat system, engineering and fitted equipment operation and maintenance.
- Work with Program Executive Office in developing and maintaining ship sustainment strategy for initial outfitting estimates for new construction ships.
- Ensure Integrated Logistic Support (ILS) programs and processes reflect appropriate acquisition guidelines and requirements are met and proper support data elements are factored into the Life Cycle Cost (LCC) estimates.
- Coordinate material and logistics requirements for fielding, ship alteration, or repair in developing Provisioning Technical Documentation (PTD), Allowance Equipage Lists (AEL), and Allowance Parts Lists (APL).
Additional (Highly Desired) Qualifications:
- 2+ years of experience with Navy acquisition logistics for new construction surface combatants consisting of a system of systems
- Experience with US Navy program executive office support providing acquisition logistics services and expertise for ship and shipboard systems
- Experience in logistics acquisition for new construction and fleet introduction of Naval Ships to include design changes, ship alterations and identification of how these alterations affect logistics acquisition support
- Knowledge of the DoD and US Navy logistics acquisition process, including regulations, directives, and statutes, the Navy's application of the DoD acquisition process, such as contracting and sea trials, and key naval ship acquisition roles and organizations
- Active Secret clearance
- BA or BS degree preferred, or relevant work experience
- Experience with logistics support to naval Foreign Military Sales programs, a plus
- NAVSEA experience supporting Program Offices with lifecycle acquisition and logistics support, especially Littoral Combat Ship (LCS) experience
- Naval Ship Construction and Pre-Commissioning Unit experience
VISTA offers a strong compensation package and a competitive leave package. A generous benefit plan includes medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, tuition assistance and employer matching 401(k) plan.
To learn more about VISTA and to apply for this position, please visit our website at www.VISTAtsi.com
VISTA is an AA/Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Disability/Veterans Employer