Come Shine With Us!
Mister Car Wash is an industry leader and the nation’s largest and fastest growing car wash company, operating over 250 locations in 21 states with 7,500+ employees and growing.
We are seeking a Regional Development Specialistto join our regional team!
The Regional Development Specialist (RDS) supports regional training and recruiting needs, delivers in-person new hire orientations, and assists with systems/software support. The RDS will also provide administrative support to regional management and locations as needed.
What you will do:
- In partnership with the Home Office and the HR Business Partner (HRBP), support recruiting efforts, conduct candidate pre-screens, and schedule interviews
- Work with regional management to determine and track hiring needs
- Develop and maintain community partnerships to support recruiting efforts
- Proactively identify and update recruiting methods to address evolving regional needs
- Ensure that stores are appropriately stocked with recruiting collateral
- Support the roll out of initiatives with clear, timely communication and training as needed
- Schedule and conduct weekly in-person new hire orientations, where applicable
- Work with the Home Office and store-level management to streamline the on-boarding process
- As needed, conduct one-on-one or group trainings on various software/systems (e.g., talentReef, Dayforce, Absorb, etc.)
- Coordinate employee evaluations (conducted by the General Manager/Regional Manager)
- Coordinate communication between the Home Office and newly acquired locations
- Code One Cards for Regional Ops & Facilities teams
- Other duties as assigned by the Division Manager, Regional Manager, and HRBP
What we’re looking for:
This role requires impeccable interpersonal communication skills, a positive and infectious energy.
- Minimum of 2 years in retail recruiting
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to follow through on projects/responsibilities
- Willingness to travel
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office
- Proficient with or willing to learn various web-based platforms (e.g., talentReef, Dayforce, Absorb, etc.)
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred but not required
Perks for you:
- Fun working environment with a culture that is People First
- National and actively growing company
- Opportunity to play a key role in the development of on-boarding best practices for Region
- Excellent Health, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Company paid Short-Term Disability coverage
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Car Wash/Lube Center Discounts
Mister Car Wash provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicant for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. We participate in the E-verify system nationwide.
Job Type: Full-time
- Recruiting: 2 years (Preferred)