As a Dishwasher you will be responsible for ensuring that our production teams have sanitary tools and workspaces. This includes all duties related to dishwashing: unloading kitchen deliveries and cleaning all of the dishes, utensils, pots and pans. Other areas of responsibility include food prep work and maintaining food quality and sanitation in kitchen.
- Wash, rinse, and sanitize dishes, pots, pans, and implements used by the store in preparing foods for sale.
- Follow and comply with all applicable health and sanitation procedures and adhere to safe work practices.
- Maintain cleanliness of floors, mats, drains, walls and shelves of kitchen area.
- Operate and sanitize all equipment in a safe and proper manner.
- Perform food preparation work as directed.
- Accept and process product from Receiver.
- This job posting is intended to describe the general requirements for the performance of this job. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned by leadership.
- Ability to follow instructions and procedures.
- Good interpersonal skills and willingness to work as part of a team.
- Strong work ethic and integrity.
- Available for flexible scheduling to meet the needs of the department.
- Use of box cutters.
Essential Job Functions:
- Stand and walk for extended periods of time.
- Bend and stoop to grasp objects and climb ladders. Bend and twist neck and waist, reach above and below shoulders and squat.
- Bend and lift loads, not to exceed 50 pounds. Push and pull carts weighing up to 100 pounds.
- Repetitive use of hands for grasping, pushing, pulling, and fine manipulation.
- Environmental exposure to extreme temperatures (coolers, ovens, freezer, outdoors, etc.)
Job Type: Part-time