Job Location: Remote / Local to DC Metro Area
Work Status: U.S. citizen
- Provide daily support and troubleshooting of issues/incidents.
- Support Senior Developer/Lead in fixing issues and operations of systems.
- Participate in the maintenance and activities on Enterprise Applications.
- Assist with initiatives (reliability, availability, scalability and performance).
- Serve as a junior to mid-level technical expertise in the enhancement and build of systems.
Outcomes & Activities:
- Design, code, test, integrate and deploy insightful and architecturally sound business solutions.
- Show insight; know the application design & data consistency; offer simple working solutions.
- Apply best knowledge fixing application issues, implementing standards to medium complexity and recommend process improvements.
- Recognize upstream and downstream impacts; communicate effectively (verbally & in writing).
- Decrease incidents and increase uptime of the applications.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or closely related field.
- Experience with GIS (geospatial) programming is a plus.
- Strong Oracle APEX (19c) skills.
- Experince with Java Script (Leaflet, Angular or JQuery).
- Experience with data integration, API or RESTful services programming.
- Strong experience in SQL and Oracle PL/SQL.
- Federal government IT consulting experience.
- Thorough understanding of application development project lifecycle and methodologies used.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a fast-moving environment.
- Able to interact professionally with customers and colleagues.
- Excellent listening, interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Able to pass standard criminal background and credit check for Public Trust clearance.
About TTW Solutions, Inc.
TTW Solutions is an award-winning woman-owned, minority-owned SBA certified 8(a) and EDWOSB small business that delivers first‐rate, expert IT and management solutions and services. TTW Solutions’ goal is to maximize their customers business value and efficiency by using the most innovative and effective methods available. TTW Solutions’ federal government clients include the Departments of Homeland Security, Defense, and Transportation; Federal Aviation Administration; Environmental Protection Agency; Housing and Urban Development; National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration; and Consumer Product Safety Commission. TTW Solutions specializes in Agile & DevSecOps Application Development, Data Management, Cloud Solutions, Cybersecurity, Biometric Services, IT Modernization, and Emerging Technologies. TTW Solutions has excellent customer ratings and is committed to delivering the highest quality products and services to our customers. TTW Solutions has been assessed at CMMI DEV ML3 and CMMI SVC ML3 and is ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 20000-1:2018 certified. TTW Solutions also possesses a Top Secret facility clearance.
TTW Solutions, Inc. offers:
· Competitive compensation
· Performance-based bonuses
· Health Care Coverage Medical, Dental and Vision
· 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Contribution Matching
· Very Good Paid Vacation
· Paid Holidays
· Flexible Work Schedule
· Training and Certification Opportunities
· Transit Benefit Program
· Great Team Working and Knowledge Sharing Environment
To learn more about TTW Solutions, visit www.ttwsolutions.com.
Thank you for reviewing the job opportunity. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $100,000.00 - $110,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
Supplemental pay types:
- Oracle PL/SQL and SQL: 2 years (Preferred)
- GIS programming: 1 year (Preferred)
- Oracle APEX: 3 years (Preferred)
- data integration: 3 years (Required)
- Java Script (Leaflet, Angular or JQuery): 3 years (Required)
- Federal government IT consulting: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: In person