Milwaukee Instruments, an industry leader in laboratory instrumentation for analytical testing, is looking for a full-time Technical Sales Representative to join their team in Rocky Mount, NC. The Technical Sales Representative will be responsible for marketing electro-analytical instrumentation including pH, EC, TDS, DO systems to customers in a variety of industries including; Hydroponics, Aquatics, Food, Beverage, Labs, Education, and more. Individual must be self-motivated and communicative with the ability to work with and develop market based dealer networks that drive sales to reach corporate goals. This position reports to the General Manager.
- The territory to develop through distribution is National. This activity includes both personal visits and contact by phone.
- Attend trade shows to develop leads to drive back to distribution.
- Follow up sales leads generated from trade shows, marketing campaigns, and other sources.
- Demonstrate products to the customers, perform training to dealer sales teams.
- Utilize competitive information and product knowledge to increase market penetration by positioning of products on dealer web-sites, promotions and catalogs and advertising.
- Bachelor's degree in chemistry or science related field
- 3-5 years of sales experience
- The ability to read and understand technical articles related to applications for our products
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Must be comfortable speaking to groups of customers and industry professionals to promote the company's products and technologies.
- Must be willing to travel up to 50%.
- Salary commensurate with experience
Job Type: Full-time
- sales: 3 years (Required)