Venture Management Specialists, Inc
Position: Marketing Intern (paid internship)
Starting Hourly Rate: $12.00 per hour
Work Status: Part-time hours, and flexible weekly work schedule to accommodate your weekly school schedule
Office Location: Haddonfield, NJ
*Great opportunity to gain work experience, and for career advancement!
Venture Management Specialists, Inc. (VMS), a fast-growing national company, provides numerous services to 18 private investigations companies throughout the United States. The Marketing Intern will work with our established Marketing Department out of our office in Haddonfield, NJ. We are looking for a talented, ambitious individual currently attending college courses nearby to accurately enter, maintain and report on all data related to VMS’s customer relationship management (CRM) system.
The Marketing Intern will work in tandem with the Sales and Marketing Departments to complete deliverables under direct supervision of the Brand Manager. The Marketing Intern will accurately enter, maintain and report on data related to Atlas, DigiStream’s customer relationship management (CRM) system, perform market research projects and reviews for the brand, gain exposure to marketing/email campaigns, lead generation, event planning, graphic design and other client facing marketing projects. The Marketing Intern will be responsible for the efficient and accurate flow of data and offer suggestions for brand improvement when appropriate. This will be a paid internship position where the student intern will work between 15-20 hours per week, and we will be flexible with your school schedule!
- Time Management - Use time effectively and efficiently; learn to prioritize and value work time
- Organizing: Marshal resources (time and situation) to accomplish tasks; orchestrate multiple activities at once to accomplish a goal; use resources effectively and efficiently; arrange information and cases in a useful manner
- Technical Learning: Pick up on technical things quickly; learn new skills and knowledge; learn new industry, company, product or technical knowledge
- Team Work: Ability to work in a group environment, as well as independently, and share knowledge and opinions with the team
- Writing: Strong writing, reading and editing skills
- Paid internship
- We will be flexible with your school/weekly work schedule
- Gain job/career experience and exposure to their field of study (Marketing, Sales, Advertising, Business Administration, Criminal Justice, Law Enforcement, Legal, etc.)
- Learn time-management skills
- Gain experience with meeting client deadlines/manager deadlines
- Interact with numerous office staff
- Become familiar with inter-office communication
- Review evidence process
- Learn to research national marketing trends and apply it with marketing projects
No phone calls please.
Job Types: Part-time, Internship
Salary: $12.00 /hour