Tri-State Wholesale Flooring is a family owned company that has seen over 20 years of explosive growth representing some of the leading manufacturers of designer flooring products. We are seeking a qualified professional who is highly detailed orientated and finds meaning and value in helping others. A strong candidate will have had success in supporting customers and business partners through direct interaction over the phone and in some cases in our designer showroom. Attention to detail, patience and consistency, along with strong technical and product design knowledge will provide for a rewarding career.
- Be an ambassador of the core value of Customer Service by ensuring that everything is done to meet and exceed our customer’s needs.
- Consistently and accurately respond to customer inquiries, enter order information and confirming sales orders with customers.
- Ability to project professional customer service demeanor over the telephone.
- Continuing education on new products by attending product information seminars. Attend installation seminars.
- Assist in other activities such as customer mailings, shipment of product samples/information and computer system database maintenance as directed.
- Research and resolve complex customer orders and technical questions.
- Ability to de-escalate and resolve customer concerns.
- Experience in communicating across departments in support of customers and external sales force to support growth.
Education, Experience and Skills
- High School diploma or equivalent degree.
- Minimum of 2 years of customer service or inside sales in retail, wholesale trade or similar environment.
- Working experience in a previous position with a focus on construction and/or interior design is a plus.
- Team player, who collaborates well with co-workers, customers and manufacturers.
- Ability to meet core computer competencies. Proven skill with general office equipment, telephone systems and email communication. Microsoft Word and Excel competencies are required.
- Excellent attention to detail with consistent, accurate and quality work output.
Tri-State Wholesale Flooring is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer without regard to race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability (as long as the individual is able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation), and any other characteristic protected by Law.
Job Type: Temporary
- Call Center: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Morning (Required)
- Mid-Day (Required)
Communication method(s) used: