Why Jimmy Britt? We believe in hiring great people, which means we INVEST in your future and genuinely care about our employees. We want you to enjoy coming in to work every day and pride ourselves on an awesome environment. We are able to offer an EXCELLENT COMP. PACKAGE!
We are willing to offer PREMIUM PAY for the right candidate. MUST HAVE previous automotive dealership experience.
- PAID TRAINING
- A clear path to the next level
- Insurance packages
- Work/life balance
Jimmy Brit Chevrolet is seeking an Internet/BDC Director. This position will be responsible for managing all aspects of the department including handling Internet leads, inbound phone calls, and customer retention, for both sales and service.
- Create, maintain and measure the internet and business development processes (for both sales and service)
- Manage a group of customer service representatives in a call center environment
- Develop and maintain the new hire and interview processes for all BDC reps/appointment coordinators
- Cultivate engaged, intelligent and consistent staff
- Attract potential clients and retain current clientele by answering product and service questions received via phone and/or internet
- Contribute to high scores for the manufacturer’s customer satisfaction index (CSI)
- Strive for continual improvement in the BDC and the company as a whole. Give recognition when it is earned
- Hold yourself and others to high moral and ethical standards and conduct yourself with honesty and integrity
- Digital marketing experience is required
- Superior communication skills, both oral and written
- Strong email and phone presence is necessary
- Exceptional leadership skills
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Ability to stay strong and calm in a stressful environment; must thrive under pressure
- Luxury automotive experience is a plus
- Ability to pass pre-employment background check and drug test