Come join our team. We are looking for 1 or 2 more highly qualified individuals to join our busy downtown spa. The candidate must have a pleasant disposition, attention to detail, Computer Savvy, professional, and a compassionate individual for this position. Please do not send your resume if you have not been employed at least for 2 yrs or more at one or more than one business. Hourly will be converted to a base salary for the right individual. You will be trained for Reception responsibilities and Administrative assistant. However I am looking for someone who already possesses these qualities. Please only apply if Savannah is your home and you are not moving away. This is for a long term position.
This Position is for someone who will grow with the company into leadership roles.
Please reply with your resume, headshot, and a cover letter stating when you are available to start and your scheduling availability. Resumes without a headshot and cover letter will not be answered. We will contact you if we would like to schedule an interview.
Applicant must have the following qualifications:
-Excel and word expert.
-Computer and web savvy
-Must have at least 2 years of consecutive work with a company. Do not apply if you are a job hopper.
- Must be punctual and attention to detail.
-Must be attentive and all times with clients. Staying off your phone and NO social media while at work.
- MUST be able to work some WEEKENDS and holiday(not major ones ex.Valentines Day )
- Available to work 20-40 hours per week.
- Able to multitask while remaining detail and goal orientated.
- Posses the ability to work independently as well as constructive direction.
- Front desk, sales, and or concierge experience required.
- Previous spa experience preferred but not required.
- Excellent sales and customer service skills.
Please supply references when applying.
Presentation of yourself is also important.
"Dress for the job you want, not for the job you have."
- Have the ability to walk up multiple flights of stairs and lift up to 30lbs. We do have an elevator but stairs are used a lot. Staff has a parking lot, so no having to pay for parking usually. Send resume Savannah Day Spa.
or if you want to impress stop by with your resume. Our address is 18 East Oglethorpe Ave. downtown, Savannah, Georgia 31401.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $26,000 to $34,500.00 /year
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $26,000.00 to $34,500.00 /year
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Company Describes Its Culture as: