Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi’s Mission and Value Proposition explains what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients’ and the public’s trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.
Role is within the Investor services QC Organization to lead Quality assurance for key Programs and software development across Prime Brokerage business. Ideal candidate will own the "QC Governance", test management, requirement review and Front-to-Back testing by leading cross-functional discussions, review the impact of application changes from both internal and external software. Be responsible for delivering test strategies, project plans, Test execution, Test optimization, status reports and other test deliverables.
- Create and implement QA governance for Prime Brokerage applications and ensure quality software is delivered
- Own the front2back testing for business flows, collaborate with stakeholders to sort the issues/constrains.
- Ensure needed QA process points are enforced.
- Own the ""resource Development""- prepare detailed plan and execute to develop ""QA SMEs""
- Ensure cross-team coordination and communication, including building good working relationships with Application teams.
- Bring test efficiencies through "Test optimization" and Automation.
- Conduct release reviews to identify and action areas for improvement.
- Proactively manage test escape and root cause analysis, testing lessons learned, recommends future process improvements and defect prevention.
- Provide thought leadership to the overall QA team on QA best practices and toolsets to help mature the overall QA process
- Own and deliver Test automation.
10+ Years of proven experience in Quality assurance and Over 5+ years of experience in Test management.
Strong understanding of Financial Markets.
In depth knowledge on Project Management
Strong knowledge of SDLC processes and methodologies.
Extensive understanding of SDLC and test management tools Like Jira, ALM"
Strong SQL skills and test automation capabilities