- Provides overall financial planning, reporting and controls for HR, Admin and Security G&A; (multiple cost centers)
- Provides overall budgeting, reporting and controls for HR, Admin and Security capital expenditures (ECRM and Corporate Assets including Pecos Field Office construction, Israel office)
- Lease/sublease administration for Houston, Denver, and Canonsburg assets, including OPEX reconciliation and subtenant billing, fitness and food service (NEC)
- Responsible for the analysis, preparation and reporting of required cost and/or schedule project deliverables including:
- Budgets (Capital and G&A;)
- Cost Reports
- Integrated Project Schedule
- Risk Control
- Progress S-Curves
- Gathers and ensures the information received by contractors is compliant and is accurately incorporated into the overall projects forecast and schedule
- Prepares the project weekly and monthly reports utilizing data generated from the project team.
- Participates in the analysis and review of contractor submitted proposals, including but not limited to schedule and cost clarifications.
- May manage the project contract change management process throughout the execution phase of the project.
- Liaises with Noble Energy accounts payable and finance to ensure timely processing and payment of project invoices and expenditures.
- Works with Noble Energy logistics group to coordinate the logistics and shipping needs of the project.
- Document controls in support of records management/exchange program.
- Assists in the development of annual budget latest estimates (LE) related to the HR/Administrative operating divisions
- Gathers, analyszes, and reports monthly financial results to the management team and Corporate
- Prepares quarterly forecasts of operating expenses
- Provides financial support to and HR/Administration teams and develops ad hoc reports for those teams
- Contributes to preparation of monthly and quarterly financial variance analysis
- Maintains lease master spreadsheet to track all corporate building assets
- Project Bases Capital Reporting
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting
- Typically requires 2 years of accounting / finance experience, oil and gas experience preferred.
**Normal Office Environment**
- Job Title: * Financial Analyst I
- Location: * Houston, TX, US
- Organization Name: * 2541 Administration