Curaleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE:
CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) ("Curaleaf") is a leading vertically integrated multi-state cannabis operator with a dominant presence on both the East and West coasts of the United States, the largest cannabis market in the world. As a high-growth cannabis company known for quality, expertise, and reliability, the company and its brands, Curaleaf and Select, provide industry-leading service, product selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets. Strategically positioned in highly populated, limited-license states, the company currently operates in 14 states with 53 dispensaries, 15 cultivation sites, and 24 processing sites. Following the Select closing, Curaleaf will employ over 2,200 people across the United States.
The Dispensary Manager will ensure that the dispensary department operations are in compliance with the Adult Use of Marijuana Program and internally approved Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's). The Dispensary Manager collaborates with the Regional Dispensary Manager and leadership team to develop, document and implement practices, policies, and strategies that support a performance and results-driven culture. The Dispensary Manager is an exempt level position and reports to the Director of Retail.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains highest level of presentation and customer service.
- Responsible for managing the dispensary department in a manner that supports the organizations mission as defined by the Regional Dispensary Manager.
- Provide departmental leadership to assure that all departmental operations such product dispensing, cash management, inventory management, inventory auditing, outreach, marketing and ordering are functioning with integrity and in the most cost efficient, compassionate and compliant manner.
- Performing monthly, quarterly and annual sales reviews, reports and provide suggestions for improvement to the Regional Dispensary Manager.
- Responsible for reviewing, maintaining and updating all departmental SOP's and assuring that any changes are communicated to employees and the most recent SOP versions are available 24/7 for planned and unplanned audits by regulators and organization management.
- Responsible for training, supervising and evaluating all departmental employees to assure compliance with departmental SOP's.
- Responsible for overseeing and ensuring cash management procedures are being followed including, transacting, opening, closing, depositing, reporting, maintaining and reconciling cash with GreenBits and all departmental SOP's.
- Responsible for overseeing and ensuring dispensing procedures are happening in compliance with State Regulations.
- Responsible for interfacing with managers in all departments to ensure smooth running of the dispensary including, Trimming & Packaging, Cultivation and Security.
- Stays informed and knowledgeable about state and local laws, regulations and industry news
- Practice policies and procedures related to the protection of personal and sensitive data must be adhered to at all times and only divulged to authorize persons.
- Knowledge of City of Las Vegas and Nevada state regulations for Medical Marijuana and Recreational Marijuana.
- Assists the Regional Dispensary Manager in maintaining all regulatory licenses and renewals.
- Responsible for ensuring all employees state registration identification cards are renewed each year.
- First point of departmental contact with State and Local regulatory representatives.
- Responsible for leading and complying with planned and unplanned quarterly audits / inspections.
- Ensuring reportable events are communicated to state and proper recordkeeping is taking place.
- Ensuring compliance with State and Federal Labor and payroll regulations.
Inventory Control and Management
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- Creating new product and price points for cannabis products and paraphernalia products
- Ensuring proper management of pre-packaged inventory and inventory movement between the vault and dispensing stations.
- Overseeing and ensuring nightly audits & 30-day audits are being conducted in conjunction with all departments.
- Responsible for organizing regular meetings with suppliers to optimize discounts and achieve the best pricing in the market.
- Extensive knowledge of Greenbits and Metrc operating system.
- 5-7 years in progressively responsible retail experience, including at least three years in a management position
- Ability to manage a team of staff members at a time during normal business hours in a fast paced,
- Experience in inventory management and reconciliation
- Understanding of working in heavily regulated environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficient computing skills
- Innate desire to achieve success and a work ethic to match
- Ability to critically think and problem solve without direction
- High level of integrity
- Must be able to work weekends and occasional night shift.
- Bachelor's Degree in business, management, or related areas
- Experience working in a heavily regulated industry
- Experience in high volume sales