Behavior Technician- Part-Time
Right now, Esperanza Therapy Services has an IMMEDIATE need and great opportunities for part-time Behavior Technicians! Esperanza Therapy Services provides ABA/behavior therapy services to children and families impacted with autism and other developmental disabilities. We are currently seeking individuals that have a desire to make a difference in the life of a child and their family, and who are available to work with clients in Porterville, Tulare, Visalia and surrounding areas.
Please visit us online at www.esperanzats.com/services
and look us up on Facebook, Instagram, Linked In and Twitter!
As a Behavior Technician you will work with children and adolescents, (and their families) with developmental disabilities (i.e. autism, Down syndrome) and teach them life skills, while modifying their behavior. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Working 1:1 with clients in their home and in the community
- Implementing a behavior therapy program developed by your Program Supervisor
- Data collection & progress tracking
- Modeling core social and play skills
- Will report directly to a Program Supervisor who will provide ongoing training & support
**1 week of specialized behavior training will be a part of the onboarding process (paid)
***Bilingual Spanish is REQUIRED
- Area: Dinuba, Selma, Porterville, Tulare, Visalia and the surrounding region. Must be willing to work with clients within 50 miles. Mileage reimbursement is offered.
- Education: High school Diploma or equivalent, BA/BS degree or higher strongly desired
- Years of experience: 6 months’ recent work experience (preferably with children, and/or children with disabilities)
- Schedule: Part-time hours - AFTERNOON AVAILABILITY IS REQUIRED; multiple clients may be available for those with open availability, (10-25 hours per client) set schedule TBD ***Majority of available schedules are typically Monday- Friday AFTERNOONS***
- Pay: $12-$15, depending on experience
- Background requirements: Complete and clear FBI and DOJ background check
- Other requirements: Reliable transportation, Valid CA Driver’s License and Proof of valid Automobile Insurance, Recent TB screening clearance (3 years)
- Paid Training
- Flexible Schedules
- 3 days earned sick time
- RBT Training Program
- Competitive Salary based on experience
*Applicants who are considering a new career or have worked in these fields below are encouraged to apply: Childcare, Babysitter, Nanny, Counselor, After-School Counselor, Behavioral and Social Sciences, Behavioral Therapist, ABA Therapist, Applied Behavior Analysis, ABA Therapist, Assistant, Behavior Therapist, Behavior Technician, Behavioral Health, Behavior Interventionist, Behavior Modification, Caregiver for Kids, Children, Youth and Teens, Camp Counselor, Child Development, Coach, Developmental Interventionist, Disability Technician, Education/Educator, Healthcare, Hospice, Marriage Family Therapist, Preschool Teacher, Social Work, Student, Disabilities, Developmental Disabilities, Medical Assistant, Medical Staffing, Mental Health Specialist, MFT, Pediatrics, Psychology, RBT, Social Services, Social Learning, Social Work, Sociology, Special Education, Teacher’s Assistant, Teacher’s Aide, Therapy, Therapist, Tutor, Youth Program Coordinator.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $12.00 - $15.00 per hour
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)
- Mid-Day (Required)
- Morning (Preferred)
- Evening (Preferred)