Tocco Building Systems is qualified candidates that can fill the role of electrical foreman as a part of our staff of highly skilled and dedicated employees. We are looking for positive, reliable, and honest people who take pride in their work and can thrive in a commercial setting. This is a full-time, immediate opening with a growing company
The electrical foreman is responsible for managing production and personnel to ensure quality installation for their assigned scope(s). Some specific responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Manage, train and evaluate personnel.
- Communicate with the project manager regarding budget, production schedule, scope changes, back charges, material and labor management.
- Manage material to ensure appropriate inventory levels are maintained and staged.
- Coordinate with other trades prior to and during installation process.
- Establish and maintain relationships with customers to ensure customer satisfaction, quality of service, and long-term relations with Tocco Building Systems.
- Manage adherence to contract scope, specifications, and code.
- Knowledge of the National Electrical Code (NEC), local codes, & construction safety requirements.
- Experience in commercial/industrial environment preferred.
- Tel/data experience preferred.
- Our licensed electricians are ideally experienced in electrical systems, controls, network cabling systems, as well as fire and security alarms.
- The successful candidate is technically proficient but can also lead a team by exhibiting a strong no-nonsense work ethic.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in commercial/industrial environment managing crews & schedules of 5-20 people.
- Must be able to pass pre-employment background check, physical, and drug screening.
- Journeyman or master electrician’s license.
- OSHA 10 required/OSHA 30 preferred.
- Reliable transportation.
Full benefits including:
- Employee sponsored health insurance.
- Dental plan
- Short and long term disability plan.
- 401(k) plan with employer contribution.
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation/Sick Time
- Company vehicle for qualified applicants.
- Excellent opportunity for growth.
- Promote primarily from within.
Since 1983, the Tocco team has been responding to our customers' needs and expanding our services to meet their evolving requirements. We have grown to provide a diverse range of leading edge services, with expertise in design, engineering, installation, maintenance and service of virtually all electrical systems. We are currently hiring for a qualified foreman who can demonstrate and uphold all of Tocco Building Systems core values, which include integrity, accountability, teamwork, innovation, and growth.
Job Type: Full-time
- Electrical Foreman: 5 years (Required)
- Journeyman Electrician (Required)