Production Assistant/Runner on Access Hollywood is responsible for supporting all departments of the show as assigned by supervisor.
Sort and Distribute mail, magazines, Fed-Ex and packages to all show employees
Make off-lot and on-lot runs to pick up various items for the show. (i.e. camera cards, food, magazines, props, accounting runs, wardrobe runs, etc.
Maintain the upkeep and stock the kitchen daily
Maintain the upkeep and stock of the copy room, printers, and faxes throughout the office
Assist Producers and ENG crews on shoots
Escort our Live show guests onto our secured stage
Assist other departments when needed
Other various duties as assigned by your Supervisor
- Minimum 1 year of experience working with Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Minimum 1 year of experience in Television Production
- Interested candidates must submit a resume for this job online to be considered
- Willingness to work long hours and on some weekends with short notice
- Must have personal vehicle with insurance and driver’s license
- Must be willing to work in Universal City, CA
- Must have work authorization to work in the United States
- Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU's Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
- College degree preferred
- Strong Organizational, and leadership skills with great attention to detail
- Strong communication skills and relationship building ability
- Demonstrated ability to think clearly and quickly under pressure
- Must demonstrate a high quality of work performed, both accurately and efficiently
- Must work effectively under own initiative and strict deadlines
- Self-Starters who are assertive, enthusiastic and highly motivated
NBC Ent Business Operations
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.