Keller Rohrback L.L.P., a nationally recognized law firm, seeks to hire a Marketing Specialist with 2-4 years of digital marketing and social media experience with a mid-sized to large company. This position will focus on marketing but may include some administration tasks. No law firm or legal experience required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborate on the design and implementation of Facebook and Twitter advertising campaigns (static and video) and other marketing and sponsorship materials
- Update website content
- Create and maintain editorial calendars for national, local, and trade media to identify relevant upcoming features, nominations, sponsorships and bylined article opportunities.
- Assist with social media and public relations
- Assist with special projects as they arise
- Create reports to assess and analyze marketing campaigns
- Experience working in content management systems
- Effective time-management, organization and planning skills
- Intimate knowledge of social media platforms and marketing (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Reddit, YouTube, etc.)
- Knowledge of Google Analytics
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office including PowerPoint and Excel
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work in a team environment
- Proficient in Photoshop and InDesign
Keller Rohrback L.L.P. offers a strong and competitive benefit package. Interested applicants please send a cover letter and resume to Director of Administration, 1201 Third Avenue, Suite 3200, Seattle, WA 98101 or to careers [at] kellerrohrback [dot] com. No phone calls, please.
Job Type: Full-time