G Light Equity is a boutique real estate investment company that primarily focuses on small multifamily properties. We are seeking a people-oriented, entrepreneurially spirited AP/AR Clerk to join a fast-paced team. This person will have strong organizational skills and an ability to accurately track and record payments and receivables. The ideal candidate should have experience in maintaining a database of financial information and an acute ability to quickly identify and solve problems as they arise. This position requires flexibility and receptiveness towards taking on additional tasks, as necessary in a startup environment; Must thrive in a fast-paced environment that requires attention to detail with a high level of professionalism and work ethic.
- Ensure all payments are made on time and in accordance with company policy
- Resolve payment discrepancies and disputes on behalf of the company or escalate in the appropriately.
- Income and Expense Reconciliation in QuickBooks Online.
- Maintain knowledge of approved vendors and vendor policies to avoid paying unauthorized invoices and expenses.
- Maintain 1099’s and generate report at year-end.
- Contribute to the development of new processes and procedures.
Qualifications & Skills:
- 1+ years of Bookkeeping, AP/AR, or FP&A experience preferred
- Experience with QuickBooks Online (QBO) required
- Strong understanding of General Ledger system and Accounts Payable processing
- Strong organizational, analytical and recording skills
- Innovative problem solver
- Able to work independently and on a team
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- 3+ years of Bookkeeping, AP/AR, or FP&A experience
- General understanding of real estate investing
- Bachelor of Arts/Science degree, preferably in Business, Accounting, or related
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Flexible Schedule
- Paid Time Off
- One location
- Multiple locations
Hours per week:
Typical start time:
Typical end time: