CANNABIS STORE SEEKING SHIFT SUPERVISOR / MANAGER IN TRAININGGeneral Description: A Cannabis Company in Spokane, WA is currently looking for a Shift Supervisor / Manager in Training (MIT) to join our team! We currently operate two dispensaries in Spokane County and are ranked among the top 10% highest grossing retailers in the state of Washington. We achieved $10M in revenue last year and are on track to reach $20M in 2018. To be effective in this fast-paced retail environment, the candidate must have incredible organizational skills, attention to detail, and an innate commitment to excellence. The ideal candidate has prior leadership and heavy cash handling experience and is a regular consumer of the product.
- Sets direction and team expectations for the Retail Operations team.
- Manages up to 15 retail operations employees at a time.
- Provides daily guidance, training, development and on the spot feedback for subordinates.
- Responsible for overall satisfaction, safety and security of all customers and employees.
- Executes plan to drive labor productivity while delivering best-in-class customer service.
- Delivers a high level of consumer engagement while maintaining and elevating brand reputation.
- Develops programs to meet sales and income goals and reports on key metrics (sales, productivity, etc.) that drive the business using insights/data to make sound business decisions
- Monitors inventory levels to keep “out-of-stocks” to minimum.
- Monitors and coordinates store supply levels and orders.
- Troubleshoots aspects of store technology to ensure environment is functioning and presentable.
- Coordinates and implements visuals/merchandising ideas to drive sales and product recognition.
- Handles customer complaints, issues, returns and exchanges using proper procedures.
- Coordinates and manages deliveries and relationships with vendors and delivery drivers.
- Responds to internet correspondence to engage prospective and new customers.
- Engages and participates in inventory related audits.
- Cash reconciliation
Travel: This position may require light travel between 3 locations in Spokane County, less than 20 miles apart.
- Must be a Washington State resident
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Management, or relevant field (Highly Preferred)
- 1+ year(s) of leadership experience
- Ability to work 40-45 hours a week
- Maintains a high level of customer service
- Demonstrates excellence in verbal and written communication
- Ability to train, coach, and develop associates at all levels
- Understanding of scheduling concepts and maintaining schedules
- Proficiency in working in a fast-paced, demanding work environment
- Must have excellent organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management
- Ability to make independent decisions and work with minimal supervision
- Must be comfortable discussing recreational marijuana
- Ability to work mornings, evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Ability to pass a pre-employment background check
Compensation: $15/hour plus tips and potential for quarterly bonuses. Possibility of additional compensation increase within 90-120 days of employment.
To Apply: To be considered, please respond to this ad with the following:
- Updated resume in PDF format with valid phone number and email address
- Cover letter
Job Type: Full-time