Robson Communities, Inc. is seeking an experienced Staff Accountant to join our team. This position is responsible for the accurate and timely completion of the day-to-day accounting tasks for the Robson Senior Living Properties as well as monitor the day-to day accounting for Noria Apartments. Will be responsible for generating the required financial reporting and budget-to-actual reporting as well as financial analysis of those reports.
Primary duties include:
- Communicate with affiliated companies regarding billing, coding, and reporting.
- Analyze monthly budget to actual variances.
- Approves invoices in Isynergy for Accounts Payable—ensure proper approvals, correct coding, and general ledger dates.
- Prepare & reconcile monthly reports for management and HUD
- Review and input contracts and change orders
- Monitor property management company transactions
- Prepare & record month end closing entries
- Quarterly and annually financial statement preparation
- 3+ years Jobcost accounting with Senior living/multi-family industry
- BA/BS in Accounting preferred
- Intermediate level Excel required
- JDE and Yardi a plus
- Position requires strong analytical skills and experience analyzing budgets to actual costs.
- Strong communication skills and conflict resolution skills.
Job Type: Full-time