Part-Time or Full-Time
All NYC Boroughs
- Staten Island
OT Aspekt Kids Time Therapies is a NYS Early Intervention agency specializing in providing early intervention (EI) Services to children Birth to three years of age. We specialize in special education services for young children in their homes , community setting and our day care centers in the greater New York Area. Our staff are experienced clinicians who pride themselves in providing quality services. We serve children and families from all communities in New York City and many of our staff members are bilingual with a variety of languages.
- Provide in-home and community-based Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) therapy
- Evaluates the psychological situation of the patient and family
- Evaluates the living condition and patterns of parent-child interaction
- Provides individual and family-group counseling with parents and other family members
- Consult with other team members regarding the patient's progress
- Ability to work closely with children between the ages of 0-3
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends, around the needs of the client
- Master's Degree
- Licensed Master Social Workers
- Licensed Clinical Social Workers
- MSW are also welcomed.
- Graduate Students Welcomed
- Competitive Salaries
- Can make your own flexible schedule
- Complimentary ABA Training
- we offer Continued Education Units
Kids First Early is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to make all personnel decisions without discriminating on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, physical disability, mental disability, age, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, national or ethnic origin, and any other protected status.