Superlative Technologies, Inc. (dba SuprTEK), is seeking candidates for the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) Cybersecurity Network Operations (CyberNetOps) Design Deploy Sustain (CNODDS) contract. The team will provide lifecycle services that ID6 or successors use to architect, develop, integrate, deploy, secure, operationalize, sustain, document, patch, monitor, optimize and evolve CyberNetOps capabilities.
- Assist in preparation of management plans, reports, and other contractual documentation
- Coordinate completion of contract deliverables, briefings/presentations, and other program related documentation
- Perform analysis, development, and review of program administrative operating procedures
- Track and report program activities
- Generate projections/budgets on a monthly, quarterly, yearly, Period of Performance basis
- Support PM with budget and deliverable tracking, project reviews, maintaining project files, interfacing with program team and corporate support
- Assist with developing and managing metrics reports
- Proactively identify areas for improvement in process and regularly assess SOPs for accuracy and improvement
- Requires active/current Secret clearance
- BS/BA degree from an accredited college or university in business, accounting, or other related field or equivalent years of experience
- 2 years of experience in performing program activities such as tracking, writing, scheduling, accounting, project planning, or reporting
- Proficiency in MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, and MS Project
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Federal contracting experience preferred
SuprTEK is an IT Engineering and Professional Services firm focused on helping the DoD and government agencies ensure mission success by delivering exceptional solutions with proven results. SuprTEK specializes in strategic business planning and management; information security and assurance, IT solution engineering and delivery, IT operations management, Health IT, Service Center operations, and Enterprise Integrated Services. Since 1996, SuprTEK has performed exceptionally on a multitude of contracts ranging in size from short-term management consulting engagements to fully-managed IT outsourcing efforts. Our Corporate Headquarters is in Ashburn, Virginia with a wide array of opportunities throughout the DC Metro Area. We also have a strong presence in the St. Louis Metro East area and other locations.
SuprTEK provides competitive compensation and a benefits package which includes the following: medical insurance (including dental/vision/prescription), a 401(k) plan with matching contribution, training reimbursement, on-demand eLearning, company paid life insurance, optional disability insurance, flexible spending accounts, and more.
SuprTEK is an Equal Opportunity Employer