- Sales Experience
- Contract Negotiation
At Vera, we're building the trusted standard for securing and sharing information. Join us!
Vera is changing the way businesses around the world protect enterprise data. The Vera platform provides dynamic data protection for any kind of information, on any device, and gives you the power to revoke access at any time. We've built a smart, creative, and focused team, solving tough challenges in a diverse, fun, and flexible work environment. Together, we can change how security services are built, deployed, and delivered to enterprises.
Backed by Battery Ventures, Sutter Hill Ventures, Amplify Partners, Capital One Growth Ventures, and some of Silicon Valley's most notable cyber-security angel investors, we're changing the way security works for the enterprise.
As a Enterprise Sales Executive at Vera, you'll prospect, develop, and close strategic security deals with the CIOs, CISOs, and executive teams at Fortune 500 leaders. Working closely with our marketing and leadership teams, you'll develop customer relationships, tune the way we communicate with global businesses, and raise the bar for an excellent sales experience.
- Lead the prospecting, development, and closure of pipeline accounts with an eye towards long-term contract value
- Build and maintain executive level relationships across customer organizations and business units, and navigate the complex procurement processes typical of of $500K+ IT purchases
- Bring a disciplined approach to sales, including automated sales tools and maintaining an accurate and up to date forecast and plan
- Be an evangelist of cloud, security, and collaborative best practices
- Work in tandem with marketing, product, and customer success to turn customers into advocates
- Minimum five years in an enterprise outside sales role
- Minimum three years in enterprise software / SaaS sales role
- Minimum two years in an early to mid-stage startup
- Experience in selling in both direct and indirect go to market models
- Mastery of an outcome-based sales methodology
- Able to build a winning proposal including crafting a business case to cost justify an enterprise software solution
- Defined sales process, including established qualification process (MEDDIC preferred)
- Prospecting, identifying net new prospective customers
- Strong contract negotiation skills
- Mastery of Salesforce with a focus on operational excellence
- Can demonstrate forecasting accuracy
- Demonstrates command and control of their business
- Driver who can sustain high activity levels
- Strategic thinker
- Views Sales as a profession, consistently working to improve
- Operates with integrity
What you will get:
- A great team-oriented environment
- The freedom to be creative and make a difference
- Competitive Compensation package
- Excellent medical benefits