- Responsible to run the day to day operations in our Tampa FL Office, having direct line responsibility for all operational and production teams, ensuring the establishment, standardization and execution of all projects being lead out of the FL office. This includes all operational work plans, schedules, production and associated metrics.
- Management oversight for all operational service areas, including Digitization and document conversion production, records management, warehouse and logistics, and facilities management.
- Works cooperatively with management and business development to support customer engagement process, conduct customer discovery meetings, and properly qualify and scope work.
- Establish and maintain standard operating procedures and processes to ensure on time, on budget, and quality work products to meeting and exceed customer expectations.
- Arranges schedules and regulates flow of work within or between organizational units or businesses.
- Checks master schedule and work orders, establishes priorities, and changes schedule according to projects, work order specifications, established priorities, and availability or capability of workers, parts, material, machines, and equipment.
- Create a positive, productive work environment, centered around operational excellence and continuous improvement, focusing efforts on efficiency and quality results.
- Directly recruit, hire and manage all operational personnel, including production staff, team leads, records managers and logistics resources.
- Track, monitor, and report the daily progress of each production team member
- Provide assistance in conducting job ‘discovery’ by creating scanning rules for each job
- Support technical and operational evaluation of proposals and assist with work estimates and scope evaluation.
Essential Responsibilities/Duties include, but are not limited to
- Drive profitable and predictable operational results, through effective leadership and management of the team and through clear/measurable objectives.
- Ensure efficient, predictable and profitable execution to all programs
- Oversee all aspects of project implementation and completion.
- Set deadlines, assign responsibilities, and monitor & summarize progress of projects.
- Prepare reports for upper management regarding status of project.
- Lead and direct the work of others on an as-needed basis, including work flow balance based on production needs.
- As directed, interact with customers to ensure a quality and timely deliverable of products.
- Develop Standard Operating Procedures for each function and modify SOP’s as necessary based on client requirements.
- Through quality and continuous improvement, identify methods to improve production, efficiency or increase the quality of the work directed.
- Ensure compliance with all company policies and procedures.
- Interpret and apply product specifications, technical data, regulations, policy statements, customer requirements and other guideline materials.
- Conduct problem analysis to resolve operational issues and disseminate the information
- Participate in product demonstration or capabilities presentations as needed.
- Provide technical assistance to Team Leads on an as-needed basis.
- Assist in the leadership training and mentoring of Team Leads.
- Assist Team Leads in coaching and counseling of employees.
- Results-oriented and driven manager who can pro-actively manage and lead the operational teams
- Independent thinker, comfortable troubleshooting issues, and providing thoughtful operating recommendations
- Manage and review all daily, weekly, monthly metrics and goals to ensure execution to contract commitments. Analyze information and provide recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Maintain organizational focus on customer satisfaction, quality and high performance results
- 5+ years of management experience, running operational teams and service teams
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or related field required
- Industry experience in data management, records management, document conversion service or other IT services.
- Market understanding of both public and private sector procurement, contracting and business engagement models
- Ability to gain and hold necessary clearances to support government lead work
- Program Management, Project Management, Contract Management experience supporting Federal Government market
- Leadership experience, managing multiple production teams, supporting varied customer environments, hiring, maintaining and growing a highly productive operations team
- Strong communication skills. Must be able to clearly communicate goals and expectations.
- Strong management proficiency to set, measure, monitor, realign goals across the organization
- Strong decision making, planning, and results oriented leadership
- Strategic Planning & Financial Management
- Process Design & Improvement, Quality Control & Assurance
- Logistics, asset management, Warehousing & Tracking Management Systems
- Employee Relations & Development
- Document Management/Digital Imaging Software – targeted and cross-functional
- Proficient in utilizing MS Suite of software, familiar with Database manipulation
- MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Adobe products
Job Type: Full-time
- Operations Management: 5 years (Required)
- Secret Clearance (Required)