Advanced Technology Services (ATS) grew out of the need for American business to remain competitive in a rapidly changing global economy. ATS has grown into a leading supplier of outsourced factory maintenance, industrial component repair and IT services for top Fortune 500 companies.
ATS has improved the performance for the world's most sophisticated companies, and we owe our success to our employees. Your time and your knowledge are important - make the most of both. At ATS, we've continually empowered our employees to develop their skills and advance in their careers. It's our philosophy, along with our uncompromising commitment to customer satisfaction, that has made ATS a success and a great place to work.
ATS has an immediate opening for a Site Supervisor. This position is located in Sandersvile, GA. We offer relocation assistance.
This individual will be responsible for directing and supervising the daily activities on the shop floor of a factory maintenance team. They will provide the team with leadership and total support to ensure the highest level of customer service and satisfaction.
Responsibilities will include:
- Accounting for expenses (such as labor, overtime, material consumption) of the assigned site, approving all overtime, and holding premium time within budget in both hours and dollars
- Conducting daily, weekly, and one-on-one meetings with site team
- Supporting customer meetings with site or area manager and accepting action items from meetings and resolving the issues
- Maintaining regular interaction with site or area manager, sales, support operations, and customer where required
- Preparing on-site team's performance evaluations, working with individuals on career planning, training, and skills development
- Maintaining ongoing one-on-one communication with team members
- Maintaining the site's performance measurements, removing barriers, and addressing issues in order to provide continuous improvement
- Working with sales to develop opportunities for increasing sales at the site
- Developing and maintaining business relationships with all ATS business units
Qualifications will include:
ATS offers a competitive salary and benefits program which includes:
- Associate's degree or equivalent from a two-year college and 3 years of supervisory experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university preferred
- Medical/dental plans
- Prescription drug program
- Vision plan
- 401(k) with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Flexible spending account
ATS is committed to providing equal employment opportunity in all aspects of employment to all applicants and employees, regardless of age, color, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information or other legally protected status.
Job Maintenance and Repair
Primary LocationUnited States