- Collect payments on past due contributions.
- Create a list of companies who have not made payments.
- Organize list according to severity of delinquency.
- Utilize computer system to track delinquencies.
- Inform companies of overdue payments and amount currently owed.
- Attempt to collect payment.
- Send notice of delinquencies to companies.
- Print reports for management.
- Maintain general company record systems to uphold accurate files
- Compose letters, memos and emails
- Perform administrative tasks
Skills and Education
- High school diploma/GED required (College degree preferred)
- Proficiency with basic computer skills and MS Office suite
- Proven ability to overcome obstacles and get results
- Able to work independently
- Friendly and professional demeanor
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- 1+ years’ of secretarial experience preferred but not required
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00 /hour