Assist with developing the concept of operations and implement a strategy for security architecture through policy analysis, security controls, and reference architecture to mitigate risk in relation to program goals and federal compliance requirements. Work with other programs across the enterprise to build and adopt the security strategy. Design security products that support the monitoring and measurement of program maturity.
- 10 years of experience with the design and development of IT architecture diagrams and documentation for major systems, networks, and enterprise shared services
- Experience with security architecture strategy for large enterprises
- Experience with Cloud security practices and FedRAMP
- Knowledge of federal compliance and guidance, including FISMA, Risk Management Framework (RMF), Federal Enterprise -Architecture Framework, DoDAF, NIST Cybersecurity Framework, and NIST 800 series
- Knowledge of Agile and DevSecOps concepts
- Knowledge of technology for security controls, including access control, privileged access management, data security, network security, data loss prevention, Cloud security, vulnerability management, configuration management, privacy, and audits
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- BS degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics or 10 years of additional experience with IT or Cybersecurity in lieu of degree
- Experience with commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) tools for TOGAF, DoDAF, or other representations of security architecture
- Experience with DHS Continuous Diagnostics and Mitigation (CDM) solutions
- CISM, CISSP, CISSP-ISSAP, CCSP, CEH, or other security certifications
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.