The mission of the Billing Clerk is to accurately record and process all vehicle sales, maintaining the various vehicle inventory schedules and paying off the floor plan.
Billing Clerk verifies costs, including the cost of reconditioning and equipment add-ons for the accounting department.
- Receive and process paperwork from the F&I department as directed.
- Receipt all monies received for new and used car deals and dealer trades.
- Organize all paperwork in each deal; check for completeness (signatures, verify VIN, etc).
- Bill all car deals and post into accounting; maintain customer files.
- Process payoff checks for trade-ins and mail to appropriate financial institution in a timely manner.
- Process dealer trades in and out; Maintain all vehicles inventories accurately.
- Run and reconcile inventory schedules provide Controller with proposed adjustments
- Stock in all new and used vehicles, post additions and modifications to the inventory.
- Any other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Computer literate; accurate with 10 key pad and typing.
- Self motivated; able to effectively prioritize tasks and organize schedule.
- Basic working knowledge of accounting; Mathematical aptitude.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
- Good interpersonal and oral communication skills.