The Administrative Assistant is responsible for but not limited to: Providing executive administrative support to the Senior Vice President of Retail. Duties are complex in nature and involve access to confidential information. The Administrative Assistant will act as a project coordinator and analyst to support the SVP. The role will have a strong focus on developing tooling and reporting and require an expert level in Excel and other Microsoft Applications. In addition duties will include normal administrative activities such as scheduling appointments, making arrangements for large meetings both inside and outside the company, making travel arrangements, typing, word processing, and coordinating activities across the several departments. This position exercises considerable discretion and independent judgment and is capable of analyzing complex information requests and determining complex trends.
- Designing strategic reporting with a heavy focus on analytics
- Assists in the daily business of management, which includes general office work, scheduling, answering phones, typing letters, and sorting and distributing mail.
- Performs a variety of administrative duties for management dealing with confidential and complex matters.
- Coordinates the efficient operation of the office by maintaining confidential and general files, ordering supplies, maintaining manuals, and performing all other relevant duties for management.
- Coordinates and completes associated new business reports. Researches, prepares, and edit reports and presentations.
- Orders office supplies. Schedules and coordinates meetings, appointments, and travel.
- Assures that all assigned projects are completed in a timely and efficient manner and follow-up is done on all administrative details.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Over 10 years of related work experience
- Excellent PC aptitude with demonstrated experience using Microsoft Office Products, including Office, Word, and PowerPoint at an expert level.
- Strong Analytical Experience.
- Advance experience in technology.
- Background in designing tooling and reporting.
- Superior typing skills.
- Superior telephone and customer contact skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with other administrative assistants both inside and outside the Company.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Proven ability to exercise sound judgment.
3-5 years of prior Administrative Assistant experience for senior management (Director level or above) in a high paced environment is strongly preferred
Prior project management experience
Experience in Analytics
Exposure to Real Estate processes and procedures
Verifiable High School diploma or GED is required. Bachelor’s Degree Preferred.
It’s a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation’s premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we’re pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you’ll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT. We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team. Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or email@example.com. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352.