Fund your Future! Company: #TDS Telecom is 7th largest local exchange telephone company in the U.S. with 1.2 million service connections in nearly 900 communities nationwide. TDS Telecom is currently ramping up its sales team to meet the growing demands of our business tomorrow. Our sales system is unmatched in talent, process, commitment, and our Outside Residential Sales Representative
position is a phenomenal way to make an impact on an exploding industry.
Individuals successful in this position have backgrounds and experience in public service positions, retail, hospitality, customer service, healthcare, and sales. Experience can range from entry level to career professional.
What’s in it for you?
Skills & Traits
- Top reps earn $80k or more!
- Uncapped earning potential
- $2,500 guranteed per month during 3 month intro period!
- Discounted TDS services and products
- Full Benefits Package - Begins on first day of employment!
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life insurance
- Vacation, Sick time, Personal days, and holidays
- 401k eligible after 30 days and flexible spending accounts
- Paid training and development.
- Company provided laptop and cell phone allowance.
- Generous territories and comprehensive listings of qualified leads.
- Flexible work schedule: manage your own 40hr work week between 9am – 9pm or 20hr Part-time schedule.
- Top performers and their guest are invited to an all expense awards trip! Previous trips have been to New Orleans, South Beach Miami, Costa Rica, and Las Vegas to name a few!
- Persistent, fearless, and outgoing
- Ability to self-manage
- Ability to build rapport and generate referrals from customers
- Ability to handle and overcome objections
Our Direct Sales Representatives do more than simply sell our products and services in a door-to-door manner. You would act as a territory manager, coordinate the customer experience from sale to installation, take ownership of acquiring new leads (above and beyond the extensive lists of qualified leads provided by our marketing team), gain referral partners, participate in community events, and be a brand ambassador for TDS at all time
- 6+ months of sales/customer service experience – OR – current or prior military service with honorable discharge.
- Ability to obtain and maintain any credentials and/or licenses necessary to sell.
- Must have access to reliable transportation.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, write, and operate a computer keyboard, standard office equipment, and telephone. The employee is frequently required to move about and reach for items. The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. The employee may need to operate a motor vehicle during the work shift. The employee must be able to work outdoors in all types of weather. The employee must be able to ambulate door-to-door through various constructed housing units. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
TDS Telecommunications LLC (TDS Telecom/TDS®) delivers high-speed internet, TV entertainment, and phone services to nearly 900 rural, suburban, and metropolitan communities across the U.S. With more than 1.2 million connections, TDS is one of the fastest growing technology companies in the United States. Powered by fiber-optics and new industry-leading technologies, TDS delivers up to 1 Gigabit internet speeds and offers internet-protocol based TV entertainment solutions along with traditional phone services. TDS also offers businesses VoIP advanced communications solutions, dedicated internet service, data networking, and hosted-managed services. Visit tdstelecom.com.
TDS Telecom, headquartered in Madison, Wis., employs nearly 2,700 people and is a subsidiary of Telephone and Data Systems, Inc. [NYSE: TDS], a Fortune 1000®company. Founded in 1969, TDS Inc. employs 9,600 people and has approximately six million connections nationwide through its businesses U.S. Cellular, TDS Telecom, OneNeck IT Solutions LLC, and TDS Broadband Service. In 2018, TDS Inc. was named to several Forbes lists, including America's Best Employers for Diversity, Best Large Employers, and Best Employers for Women. Visit tdsinc.com.