The Ideal Candidate would have the following characteristics:
- Outgoing personality and enjoys working with people.
- Comfortable with all IV related practices.
- Meets all state requirements and must be licensed and in good standing to practice nursing.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- High ethics and integrity.
- Ability to work independently and with a smart team.
- Willingly adheres to all policies and procedures and maintains compliance at all times.
Responsibilities & Duties Performs nursing assessment and evaluation under ProsperIV's medical and nursing protocols:
- Administers two primary nursing services; intravenous therapy and intramuscular injections using the prescribed formula and array of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants.
- Documents client visits and therapies received as per protocols.
- Under the provider's and nursing director's supervision, address and answer client questions and communicate to the nursing team any issues or adverse events.
- Exhibits use of therapeutic communication, exceptional customer service, professionalism, timeliness, efficiency, and teamwork in all aspects of work.
- Maintains a level of knowledge conducive to providing high-quality, competitive and kind nursing care.
- Opportunity to participate in off-site nursing events and special projects. Participates in periodical and mandatory nursing evaluations.
- Other related functions as assigned.
Skills & Qualifications
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse (RN) in New York
- Two years of experience as a nurse in an acute care setting (ER, ICU, Med-Surg, OR or similar).
- One year of experience administering injections.
- Experience and a high comfort level with using a computer.
- Demonstrated ability to work with a diverse community and provide services from a non-judgemental perspective.
- Free and discounted company services
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $20.00 - $80.00 per hour
- 10 Hour Shift
- 12 Hour Shift
- 8 Hour Shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night Shift
- On Call
- Inserting IVs: 1 year (Required)
- Registered Nurse (RN) (Required)
Hours per week:
Completed license needed:
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is:
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more