- ERP Systems
- Microsoft Office
Applies principles of accounting to analyze financial information and prepare financial reports by performing the following duties.
- Own GL related month-end close tasks and ensure financials are in accordance with GAAP
- Prepare and enter journal entries for various business transactions (cash, accruals, fixed assets, expenses)
- Maintain amortization schedules such as prepaid expenses and intangible assets
- Prepare monthly balance sheet and income statement account reconciliations, research reconciling items and prepare adjusting journal entries as necessary for major key accounts which include fixed assets, cash, accruals, inter-company and prepaid assets
- Responsible for Fixed Asset roll-forward schedule and maintenance of Fixed Asset schedule within Oracle
- Support financial planning and analysis on the completion of monthly and quarterly Actual vs. Forecast reporting; research on actual vs forecast variances; collect/provide requested schedules for FP&A on regular basis
- Review of account coding and validation of AP invoices
- Support the Senior Accounting Manager and other team members with various analysis and ad hoc projects
- Proactively identify issues and assist in optimizing systems, upgrades and automation of accounting processes
- Develop, implement and maintain desktop procedures for on-going financial activities
- Collaboration with accounting counterparts in China to perform various month-end responsibilities
- Ability to work independently, maintain tight deadlines, solve problems quickly, creatively and proactively
- Remain flexible in a constantly changing environment with changing requirements
- Work ethic that exudes integrity, accountability, and professionalism
- Willingness to learn and take on new tasks both related and unrelated to accounting
- BS in Accounting or related field, advanced degree is a plus.
- Minimum 5+ years of accounting experience, including public and private companies
- Big 4 experience is a plus.
- Month-end close experience is required.
- Expert knowledge of QuickBooks, NetSuite OR similar ERP experience required along with recent ERP system implementation experience is a plus.
- Outstanding oral communication, analytical and written skills required.
- Attention to detail, organized and thorough.
- Willingness to learn and a strong team player.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills – must have advanced Excel skills.
Job Type: Full-time
- quickbooks: 1 year (Preferred)
- Accounting: 5 years (Required)