The Investor Relations and Legal teams are looking for a rockstar Executive Assistant who is looking to go above and beyond the traditional EA duties. This position will be responsible for ensuring both teams run smoothly, from organizing and tracking meetings with investors to assisting the Legal team with collecting and organizing source documents related to the quarterly Board meetings and earnings releases. You will have an opportunity to work cross-departmentally within the company, as well as gain a stronger understanding of how the IR and Legal teams function as part of a public company.
The Day-to-Day Responsibilities:
- Work closely to support both the IR and Legal teams
- Maintain an organized calendar for both the Head of Investor Relations, Chief Legal Officer and the General Counsel - requires scheduling calls by request, and proactively reaching out to investors as necessary to schedule calls and meetings
- Book travel and do bi-weekly expense reports for both the Head of Investor Relations and Chief Legal Officer
- Work closely with other EAs to coordinate meetings and travel with other executives
- Maintain an organized account of meeting requests that come through
- Meet and greet guests when they arrive for meetings
- Order and deliver lunches daily to the Head of IR and Chief Legal Officer.
- Also coordinate weekly lunch for Legal Team
The “Above and Beyond”:
- Learn the functionality of the IR team’s CRM system and log all calls and meetings into the database; this position will need to be able to export reports on meeting statistics as needed, and download investor profiles ahead of meetings
- Assist the Legal team with obtaining and logging back-up documents to support the quarterly Board meeting materials and quarterly earnings release/Shareholder Letter
- Work with the Sales department quarterly to assist the IR team in obtaining customer referencesIn advance of our Analyst & Investor Day each May, will need to collaborate cross-departmentally to get content ready for presentations, and work with our internal Events team to help manage this high-profile company event from start to finish
- Perform ad-hoc projects as needed, including, but not limited to, updating our ownership data based on SEC filings, work with the customer references team to maintain an updated database of customers referenced in earnings materials, work with the Legal team to ensure source documents are organized and easily accessible online, and maintain organized record of all sell-side reports & interactions
- Minimum of 3 years in an Administrative or Executive Assistant role, preferably at an investment bank or other financial institution
- A strong desire to learn and go above and beyond traditional EA duties
- Extremely organized, and able to maintain complex calendars for more than one team
- Ability to think ahead, and anticipate needsMaintain a high degree of professionalism when communicating with the investor community
- Desire to participate in ad-hoc projects as needed for both teams
- Experience in producing high profile events, from budget planning to day-of logistics
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy of information
- Ability to adapt and be flexible to situations and environment
- Must work effectively with all levels of the organization, including senior management, as well as external audiences
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or other relevant degree
The best customer experiences are built with Zendesk. Zendesk’s powerful and flexible customer service and engagement platform scales to meet the needs of any business, from startups and small businesses to growth companies and enterprises. Zendesk serves businesses across a multitude of industries, with more than 125,000 paid customer accounts offering service and support in more than 30 languages. Headquartered in San Francisco, Zendesk operates worldwide with 15 offices in North America, Europe, Asia, Australia, and South America. Learn more at www.zendesk.com.
Interested in knowing what we do in the community? Check out the Zendesk Neighbor Foundation to learn more about how we engage with, and provide support to, our local communities.
Individuals seeking employment at Zendesk are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
By submitting your application, you agree that Zendesk may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. Zendesk's Candidate Privacy Notice explains what personal information Zendesk may process, where Zendesk may process your personal information, its purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over Zendesk’s use of your personal information.