Elevate and expand your career path with SCApath. Be apart of a growing, vibrant, innovative culture that is helping Global Retailers transform their business. We hire the brightest, most dedicated candidates and provide leadership opportunities working with companies at the forefront of the omnichannel commerce frontier.
SCApath’s clients are focused on improving business performance in an increasingly disruptive global retail environment. Our growing Omnichannel Solutions Practice provides management and technology consulting services to help a diverse set of clients around the world deliver a seamless customer experience through singular commerce.
This is a senior level position in our OMS/Omnichannel Practice with omnichannel transformation roadmap, holistic solution architecture, and solution delivery responsibilities for strategic retail customers. Specific areas of focus include IBM Sterling Store Fulfillment and inventory management, order routing, call center support, payment processing and returns and exchanges.
- Serve as IBM Sterling Omnichannel and OMS subject matter expert working with the client to architect the 'best-fit' customer use cases for its business across multiple enterprise systems.
- Serve as a key member of the solution delivery team by facilitating requirements/design phase, including estimation of custom development efforts, as well as advisory on sprint planning / release planning.
- Identify areas where new SOP can be implemented in lieu of customizations to base Sterling OMS product.
- Produce or oversee key project management deliverables such as project charters, project plans, resource plans, risk mitigation plans, change management plans, etc.
- Manage the technical, business and personnel aspects of consulting engagements.
- Serve as the day-to-day Lead or Client Advisor for one or more of our larger, more strategic clients/engagements.
- Support multiple engagements on a part-time basis as the overall engagement manager working with the assigned project managers to ensure successful delivery.
- Cultivate highly functioning teams comprised of SCApath and client resources; the ability to effectively manage the engagement while recognizing and leveraging the expertise of the different resources and the importance of their contributions is critical.
- Ensure deliverables are of the highest quality to promote client satisfaction.
- Mentor and provide solutions delivery expertise to less experienced team members.
- Monitor engagement team performance and provide feedback.
- Develop strong client relationships.
- Team with the business developer to drive ongoing client development activities.
- Participate on client engagement steering committees as necessary to set client expectations and issue and resolution management.
- Key participant in the business development process.
- Participate and help drive business development efforts from lead generation through contract.
- Develop overall estimates of the effort / resource requirements / schedule.
- Min 10 years in designing and implementing retail technology solutions.
- Min 10 years working directly with Retailers as a Omnichannel subject matter expert.
- Min 6 years current experience with IBM Sterling OMS in a Solution Architect, Design lead, or Functional Consultant role. Hands on experience with IBM Sterling OMS releases over last 2 years.
- Experience leading and delivering complex enterprise solutions and teams.
- Experience responding to RFPs/RFQs and procurement deadlines.
- Ability to assist in pre-sales initiatives as subject matter expert for capabilities within and related to Sterling OMS, helping to create and document specific parts of proposal document.
- Prior experience with initial assessments of Omnichannel Program, relative to solution architecture
- Proven track record working with and supporting strategic omnichannel engagements to the stakeholders, executives, and decision makers of Retail Top 500 companies.
- Proven domain expertise with experience building business cases and communicating client-specific value proposition and establishing yourself as a trusted advisor.
- Leading technical discussions with business and technical decision makers, including detailed technical specifications, product roadmaps, deployment, and third-party integrations.
- Demonstrated capability to design and manage Minimal Viable Product (MVP) engagements.
- Experience in sales support role, particularly discovery meetings, demos, roadmaps, and engagement assessment.
- Ability to support highly complex engagements, across multiple sites and in coordination
- IBM Sterling Order Management Deployment 9.x Certification.
- Experience in JIRA, specific to Agile deployment.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Supply Chain.
- Master's Degree or equivalent work experience
- Strong understanding retail supply chain systems
- Agile/Scrum Master experience; certification not required
Additional US Delivery Requirements:
- Must be willing to live and work in the US
- Must be willing to travel 40-60% on average
Job Type: Full-time
- Omnichannel Capabilities Assessment: 4 years (Preferred)
- Managing OMS System Implementation Teams: 5 years (Preferred)
- OMS Consulting: 8 years (Required)
- IBM Sterling OMS Solution Architecture Design: 4 years (Preferred)
- IBM Sterling OMS Certification (Preferred)