HR Generalist (Temp - 4 months)
Lite-On Sales & Distribution Inc. (LSDI) is under Lite-On Storage - A Strategic Business Group of Lite-On Technology Corporation. Lite-On Storage is a global leader in the design, development, and manufacturing of Optical Disc Drives (ODDs) and Solid State Drives (SSDs). Headquartered in Taiwan, Lite-On (TWSE: 2301) has continued with its stellar operating performance by achieving global consolidated revenue in 2013 of NT$213.2 billion and employs approximately 80,000 employees worldwide.
Our office is located in Fremont, CA, servicing customers in the Northern & Latin American regions. Our company is now seeking a talent to join our Sales Department for our Solid State Drive Business in our Company.
Milpitas, CA, USA
Human Resources Department
Summary of Responsibilities:
Responsible for the full spectrum of the Human Resources functions, including but not limited to new hire orientation, recruitment and selection, personal file maintenance, 401(K) administration, payroll administration and health benefit administration.
- Responsible for the full spectrum of the Human Resources functions, including but not limited to new hire orientation, personal file maintenance, 401(K) administration and health benefit administration.
- Responsible for bi-monthly payroll administration and staff cost allocation
- Verifies I-9 documentation and maintains books current
- Reconciles the benefits statements and performs payroll/benefit-related reconciliations to General Ledger and other accounts
- Conducts audits of various payrolls, benefits or other HR programs and recommends any corrective action
- Assists with the preparation of the performance review forms
- Assists HR Manager with various research projects and/or special projects.
- Assists with recruitment and interview process
- Inputs employee personal data into human resources information/computer system (HRIS) database
- Assists with processing of terminations
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A. or B.S.) from a four-year college or university preferable in Human Resources
- 1-3 years experience in human resources
- Bilingual in Chineseis a big plus
- Solid experience in payroll administration is preferred
- Experience with ADP workforce now is preferred
- Flexible and responsive; able to perform in a fast paced, dynamic work environment and meet aggressive deadlines
- Must have can-do attitude and strong attention to detail
- Passionate to learn
- Excellent analytical skills with ability to multi task
- Way of working is characterized by a balance between speed and high level of accuracy
- Strong team player, experienced with matrix organizations and virtual teams
If you desire to go far in your career that be rewarded with growth and career progression, please send us your resume incorporating your expected salary on the application. You may also visit our website www.liteon.com for more details.
LSDI is an equal opportunity employer who values diversity.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: $20.00 to $30.00 /hour