Plan, design, configure, test, and implement network solutions within the DoD and classified environments. Analyze complex network topologies through the use of network monitoring tools and recommend solutions to improve efficiencies. Analyze network traffic and netflow data to identify and troubleshoot network performance issues and make recommendations to resolve network issues. Leverage subject matter expertise regarding the implementation and functionality of routing protocols, including Border Gateway Protocol (BGP), Open Shortest Path First (OSPF), Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP), and Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS). Oversee the development of technical architecture diagrams, test plans, test reports, and system documentation, as required.
- 10 years of experience with designing and implementing complex network architectures
- Experience with configuring and implementing MPLS, BGP, and OSPF on routers within the DOD
- Experience with analyzing network traffic and determining root cause for network issues
- Secret clearance
- BA or BS degree
- Experience with leveraging Wireshark to analyze network traffic and troubleshoot network related performance issues
- Experience with creating technical drawings in Visio and presenting network architectures to clients
- Experience with developing and communicating complex network designs to clients
- Experience with the DoD network operations and DOD network architectures
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) or Juniper Networks Certified Internet Associate (JNCIA) Certification
- Security+ Certification
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Secret clearance is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.