To eat. To laugh. To share. That’s why people come to Pizza Hut.
It’s the calling of our Restaurant General Managers – to make our customers feel appreciated because they are served by team members with smiles, who demonstrate teamwork and dedication to a great customer experience.
If you’re an experienced restaurant or retail manager, think about a career with Pizza Hut.
You know who you are – honest, energetic and fun, a natural leader, you love putting together a winning team. You’re all about teaching new things and motivating the team to work together. At Pizza Hut, you can do all that – and more.
Here, you will work with smart, experienced, fun people. Expect plenty of excitement. Unique challenges. And a world of opportunity.
- Weekly Pay
- Paid Training
- Casual Uniforms
- Paid Vacation
- Flexible Hours
- Employee Meal Benefit
- Career Growth
- Pizza Hut Perks (Discounts on Verizon, AT&T, Jiffy Lube, Firestone and many, many more)
- Tuition Discounts
- GED Completion Program
What are we looking for? Here are a few skills you should have from the get-go:
- You should have around 2 years of leadership experience in the restaurant, hospitality or retail industry, with responsibility for financial results.
- You’re all about creating a great place to work for your team.
- You want to make your customers’ day and it shows in the way you are maniacal about serving amazing pizza with a great big smile.
- You have a vision for the perfect restaurant, and you know how to get your team to bring it to life. We have a GREAT culture and look for GREAT people to add to our family.
- You set high standards for yourself and for your people.
- You’re up for a challenge. You love the excitement of the restaurant business and know every day is different.
- And, you’re at least 18 years old with a valid driver’s license, reliable transportation – you will need to drive to make deposits for the restaurant sometimes – and a true desire to learn and grow.
Keep in mind, this is just basic information. You’ll find out more after you apply.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $55,000.00 - $70,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Night shift
Weekly day range:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Bryson City, NC 28713: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)
Work Location: In person