ERG is seeking a full-time Junior Corporate Recruiter to join our team! This individual will support the Senior Corporate Recruiter and the entire recruitment process. You will collaborate closely with our team and Hiring Managers to achieve recruitment objectives. You will have the opportunity to help develop a brand-new department. This demanding position calls for excellent time management skills, meticulous attention to detail, and the capacity to succeed in a results-oriented setting.
- Help develop and execute strategies to attract a diverse pool of candidates for open positions, including job postings, sourcing, and outreach initiatives.
- Act as candidates' guide throughout the interview process.
- Source candidates through a variety of channels while leveraging data to assess the efficacy of each channel and for each role.
- Responsible for full-cycle recruitment (researching, scheduling, screening, closing) for multiple concurrent roles.
- Support the hiring needs of multiple functional/practice area teams.
- Draw upon recruiting background to identify and manage candidates throughout the recruitment process, from initial contact through offer acceptance.
- Ensure that candidate tracking is up to date and compliant in ERG’s ATS (Lever).
- Collaborate with the Senior Recruiter and Hiring Managers to create innovative sourcing strategies and identify strategic posting opportunities to increase visibility of specialty roles.
- Actively participate in corporate DEI initiatives.
- BA or a BS degree
- 1-3 years of experience providing full life-cycle corporate recruiting.
- Ability to thrive, and preference for, dynamic, fast paced, and high growth work environment.
- Ability to build and implement successful, creative approaches to talent acquisition.
- Deep understanding of DEI, as well as their application within the talent acquisition process.
- Communications skills necessary to promote ERG’s culture and unique workplace.
- Proven experience in full-cycle recruitment, including sourcing, screening, interviewing, and closing candidates.
- Ability to effectively utilize various recruitment channels and tools to attract a diverse pool of candidates.
- Strong experience working with Lever or other ATS.
- Strong interpersonal skills to build relationships with candidates, Hiring Managers, educational institutions, community organizations, and professional networks.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to provide a high-touch service level throughout the recruitment process.
- Job location is flexible, with preference for ability to, on occasion, be in our offices in the greater Washington, D.C. area.
Job ID: CHAPB0718232A11
Successful candidates must be committed to working with a diverse and inclusive team.
Eastern Research Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and complies with applicable EEO and affirmative action regulations. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability
Please be aware, the only authentic corporate domain for Eastern Research Group, Inc. (ERG) is https://www.erg.com. ERG may, on occasion, screen applicants via telephone or video interviews via Skype, Teams, GoToMeeting, or another type of video platform. However, any candidate extended a job offer will be asked to meet in person with an ERG employee before being asked to provide confidential personal information associated with new employment.
For applicants that require an accommodation: As a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access ERG’s online application process as a result of your disability. Please contact Human Resources via e-mail at Resumes-Le[email protected]
or telephone 781-674-7293 to request an accommodation.
There’s a reason ERGers are so dedicated. We work in a friendly, flexible, inclusive environment with clients who are committed to making the world a better place. We promote and recognize principles of fairness, equity, and social justice in the work we do, partnerships we foster, and culture we value both within and outside of our organization.