About the Position
Provides guests with safe transportation and to maintain all guestrooms, offices and ballroom in top rate condition and to maintain good records of all preventive maintenance conducted.
Will require good communication. Will need to be organized, flexible and outgoing. Must have a good driving record and a valid driver license appropriate to the vehicle. Must also be able to assist guest with luggage and packages. Must be able to operate a
handicap lift and assist guests with disabilities.
- Assist guest with luggage and other packages.
- Thorough knowledge of hotel staff, service and hours of operation.
- Repair and replace wallpaper.
- Paint Walls, Caulking
- Rebuild or replace mechanical equipment in guestrooms.
- Leave rooms in the same clean condition as when entered.
- Vehicle Safety Checklist.
- Utility Meter Readings
- Exterior Clean Up
- Check Light Bulbs.
- Check Emergency and Exit Lights
- Change Filters
- Clean Mechanical Rooms and Maintenance Shop
- Pool Care and Monitoring
- Keep up-to-date all current information regarding your department, as well as other departments.
- Attend all Department and General Meetings.
- Know all emergency and safety procedures for the hotel
- Never give out any guest or associate information.
- Maintain the cleanliness and neatness of the van and maintenance department as well as, the whole hotel