Provide IT network design, analysis, Cybersecurity tool analysis, network administration, and engineering support for the development of capabilities and sustainment of a DoD enterprise network environment. Apply subject matter expertise in enterprise IT design based on Cisco network infrastructure with Microsoft Windows 7, Microsoft Windows Server 2003, 2008, or 2012, Oracle, or Linux and UNIX. Troubleshoot client network accessibility, LAN, WAN, and Internet problems through proxy servers and firewalls using basic tools. Author engineering documentation. Leverage expertise in the Windows registry, VBScript, and other advanced Microsoft administration concepts to engineer automated security configuration solutions. This position is located in San Diego, CA.
- 5+ years of experience with network administration
- 3+ years of experience with enterprise networks
- 2+ years of experience with IT network design and deployment
- Experience with maintaining critical worldwide communications systems
- Experience with applying Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs)
- Secret clearance required
- HS diploma or GED
- Security+ Certification
- BA or BS degree in CS or Engineering
- MCSA or MCSE Windows Server 2008 Certification
- MCSA or MCSE Windows 7 Certification
- IAT Level II Certification
- CCNA or CCNP Certification
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Secret clearance is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.