Taulia delivers working capital solutions that make it easy for businesses to free up cash, accelerate payments and improve supply chain health.
Since founding in 2009, we’ve envisioned a world where every business thrives by liberating cash. Today, our team of financial gamechangers have built a network connecting 1.5 million businesses across 168 countries and accelerated more than $80 billion in early payments.
Using our state-of-the-art platform, businesses now have the option to choose when and how to pay and get paid. It sounds simple. But our painless process provides both buyers and suppliers the chance to skyrocket their cash - cash to fuel economic growth all over the world. It’s win-win for everybody.
About the Job:
As a Sr. Analyst of Sales Operations you will be responsible for developing and measuring Sales and Marketing metrics. With your passion for numbers, you will be able to influence business decisions for the global Sales and Marketing teams. You will bring integrity and accountability through data driven decisions to the Revenue Operations team.
The goal is to build and quantify target sales markets, pipeline coverage, measure performance against products, services, and the sales teams. Track sales process and success measures using sales software programs and tools.
- Experience with supporting sales and marketing teams.
- Prior experience with Salesforce CRM.
- 3 -7 years of sales operations and/or financial operations experience.
- Strong Excel data analysis and presentation skills.
- Highly analytical and process oriented.
- Familiarity with designing and administering sales budgeting, forecasting and/or compensation plans for sales teams.
- Able to both think strategically and execute tactically to drive results.
- Ability to work effectively in a remote team environment to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with internal and external working partners.
- Partner with business organizations (Marketing, Sales, Operations, Product Management, IT, and Finance, etc.) to evaluate business KPIs that ultimately lead data-driven decisions.
- Design, test, implement and standardize system Dashboards, Reports and Workflows in Salesforce CRM and analytics tools.
- Drive improvement, efficiency, and effectiveness into all dashboards and KPIs.
- Monitor Salesforce CRM environment to maintain clean hygiene within the system to ensure accurate reporting of data.
- Create Quarterly Business Review recaps seasonally to support Sales needs and present internally.
- Partner with sales managers and marketing to refine lead qualification process, analyze and report on campaign performance with reporting and dashboards.
- Identify and eliminate sales process bottlenecks and inconsistencies. Optimize sales and operational efficiency through innovative thinking, process improvement and system enhancements and best practice sharing.
- Facilitate the development of sales strategies and market opportunities by working with Sales, Marketing and Customer Success.
- Manage and report performance by market segment, geographic territory, product/service and sales staffing needs.
- Assist with building models for Sales and Customer Success forecasting, budgeting and commissions plans.
- Demonstrate overarching perspective of company sales strategies, departmental structure, and overall revenue growth.