We are looking for a talented software engineer to join our Software Research and Development organization. You will work across the entire software lifecycle of these products - from design, to development, and through release - using a variety of languages and tools. We are an agile development team with close collaboration across development, quality assurance, documentation, and project management. If you like the idea of developing industry leading products, you could be a good fit.
- Create installation processes that are effective and efficient for end users.
- Provide software installation expertise and overall software applications leadership and perspective to cross-organization projects, programs, and activities.
- Support the localization infrastructure within the products, the localization process, and interface with the external localization resources.
- Deliver high quality software that is scalable, high-performing, and robust.
- Write thorough tests for all software that is developed.
- Decompose work into tasks that can be completed in days rather than weeks or months as a part of Scrum’s framework.
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science, software engineering, computer engineering, or related field.
- Minimum Basic knowledge in software development field.