Stop by our Recruiting office located at 101 Neshonoc Rd West Salem, WI 54669
Purpose of Position
Provide excellent customer service to customers by answering inquiries, finding correct solutions.
About the Company
Teleperformance is the number one contact center and client relationship management company in the world. Founded in 1978, the Company operates nearly 110,000 computerized workstations, with more than 175,000 employees across 230 contact centers in 62 countries and conducts programs in more than 66 different languages and dialects on behalf of major international companies operating in various industries. Teleperformance is a people company, our passion, and dedication to the growth and success of our people can be seen in each one of our actions and initiatives.
- Responsible for all customer inquiries
- Provide excellent customer service
- Follow up to customer inquiries by taking specific action in a timely manner
- Troubleshoot equipment and system problems
- Problem solve to help customers resolve issues on the first call
- Enters customer data into software programs
- Communicate with customers to resolve their inquiries
- Thrives as a team player
- Participates in training courses as needed
- Performs other related duties as required
- Exercise retention efforts when appropriate
- Identify customers who are comparison-shopping and inquiring about contract terms
- Assisting customer with correct price plan
- 6 months Contact Center experience
- 1-year previous customer service experience
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Type 25 wpm
- High School Graduate or GED
- Logical problem-solving skills
- Proven oral & written communication skills
- Availability to work various shifts
- Ability to use Windows operating systems and navigate between various windows
- Ability to work under pressure
- Continuously demonstrate a sense of urgency
- Attention to detail, taking the initiative.
- Must be able to pass a Federal Background Check and Drug testing
- Possess a high level of Professionalism
- Experience in overcoming difficulties and using logical problem-solving skills.
- Ability to understand and empathize.
Teleperformance is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time